Register now to get rid of these ads!

san diego hamb party?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by raaf, Dec 27, 2004.

1. raaf

raaf

hey all...

did the particulars get figured out for a san diego hamb party? i did some searching and didn't see an update.

thx

-- raaf

2. geemann51

geemann51

Raaf, old pal, your keepin' me honest.....

I said I'd post something on Christmas, but under estimated the affect the holiday had on time. I'll start a post this afternoon.

3. =mike=

=mike=

gregg , no shit man . . . I didnt even know about the sunday thing I Had to go to with amy's family . That was the last of 5 family get togethers I had to be at that weeken . . . we will get you and your hubcaps dealt with this week for sure man .

oxoxo

4. raaf

raaf

no problem gregg...

let me know if there's anything in particular to bring. i'm also happy to come out early if you need any help.

-- raaf

5. geemann51

geemann51

=Mike=

Just read your post, Sunday actually played out fine. We got the car started and SLAMIT started his magic tuning, got a lot done.

Had a bunch of friends and family come by also, so good I was around, anytime this week, things are kinda slow, just let me know what works....

Raaf, seriously, thanks for reminding me or I could of forgottten. The new post is up and running, so we'll play it by ear, if you want to get over early, we are going to start cooking out on the side around 10 not mention the other last minute things that are going to come up. If nothin comes up and we have soem time on our hands, maybe we'll play a hand of cards or too......