Register now to get rid of these ads!

San Antonio, Tx First Friday at Alcalpulco drive inn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deuceroger, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Just a reminder first friday cruise night in San Antonio, Tx. July 6. At 609 south alamo street at Acapulco Drive Inn. An art show takes place down the street (walking distance).The food is great and the beer is cheap. The place should be packed with hotrods so get there early.Hopefully the rain holds out.www.southtown.net/ (a link to the art show)

2. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

hey Rog ill be there as always just dont know what car ill drive

been wanting to put some drive time on the sedan but the damm weather is killing me, kinda not fun to drive a model a sedan with no top insert in the rain lol

3. I hear that. I havent drove my roadster for a while now. This san antonio weather sucks. Dont know what car im taking either.

4. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

oh shit i aint no puss i dont mind driving it in the rain but its the family that bitches about being uncomfortable

my 3 yr old and i decided earlier this afternoon to drive the sedan over to my dads to see what he had going on and as soon as we got there it started pourin

well we waited awhile and then said the hell with it lets head for the house, didnt get wet cause it was raining but got soaked from the tires kickin up water

we laughed our asses off all the way home ===== the joy of kids

5. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Bump, for I will be in California enjoying the nice cool breeze from the ocean...
    Oh and the anti-donut breakfast the following weekend, hahahaha...

6. pauliesocial

pauliesocial

once I have the '63 caddy ready I will drive it down from Denton and visit some old friends in san antonio as well

7. Al, you will be also enjoying all that nice trafic and the nice clean air. haha

8. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

and the fine Cali grls, and the badass cali rides

Dammm it i envy u, ahh what the hell have fun homie and hope to kick it some day, ill probabely be out in paso either this year or next so hope to see ya there

you coming back down for the reliablity cruise or are u done with tx

9. Neighborhood Complaint

Neighborhood Complaint