Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Salvagerz CC 1st annual Hot Rod Reliability Run & Hot Rod Extravaganza Video!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by V8Vixen, Jan 15, 2014.

1. V8Vixen

V8Vixen
    from South FL

Better late than never right? Finally got the 40 GB of video coverage laid out into a nice little video of the event. I tried to cover everything... The meet up spots, the cruise, the dinner, the girls, etc.

The 1st Annual Salvagerz Reliability Run & Hot Rod Extravaganza!

It was a weekend of driving, eating, drinking and plenty of hot rods on August 31st and September 1st as south Florida's Salvagerz Car Club hosted their 1st (what we hope to be) Annual Reliability Run & Hot Rod Extravaganza.

The run began Saturday morning at one of their favorite watering holes: the Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill in Riviera Beach, FL. There, over 60 hot rods and almost twice the amount of motorheads embarked on the run making 2 other stops (Backyard in Boynton Beach and the Tipperary in Deerfield beach) before landing at the famous Mai Kai Polynesian restaurant for dinner & a show.

Sunday afternoon, after sleeping away whatever hangover loomed, we were all back at it again for the Hot Rod Extravaganza (and Extravaganza it was!). Cars upon cars piled onto the lawn of the Salvagerz 'Compound' and broke open their coolers, bottles & more for what turned into a great time. Clubs & hot rodders from all over came to celebrate the culture with each other to the sound of running flatheads, live rockabilly and even some Burlesque performances.

We can't thank the Salvagerz enough for throwing this bash and look forward to many more events in 2014 and beyond.

So without further ado, here's the video. Hope you enjoy :)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4M_P-WcMSJQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

2. LAROKE

LAROKE

Many thanx for the video !! I had too much fun on the first day and spent most of the second day horizontal in my shop. I do hope the Salvagerz make this a tradition as I'll be trainin' to make both days next time.

3. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Great video thank you. I'm gonna have to make it there next year. See you guy's at billetproof
    Gregg

4. THEKID49

THEKID49

It was a great time. Thanks to Harvey and Christina for filming all weekend and putting this video together. We are already talking about this years show. It's looking like it will be Labor Day weekend again so we can do a two day show. Cruise on one day and party on the other. Thanks to all that came out, and we hope to make it bigger this year. Stay tuned.....

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. captmullette

captmullette

great video and killer music...... thanks

6. Kenny P

Kenny P

Nice job V8Vixen!

7. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

Thanks for the video, beats the hell outa watching Downton Abbey with my wife!

8. greazy john

greazy john

cool vid , thanks for some motivation this morning, love florida..........

9. V8Vixen

V8Vixen
    from South FL

Thanks! Glad you guys like it :) Hopefully will have another one covering Billetproof FL in March.