Register now to get rid of these ads!

Salt Kick-off BBQ. (pics)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratstar, Aug 10, 2007.

1. ratstar

ratstar

We had tons of people stop by yesterday! I can even remember all of the pople who stopped by, so here is some photos of most of them (well the cars anyway, thats all that matters anyway! lol)

Attached Files:

2. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hot Damn, that will scare the neighbors! What a great get together, the orange sedan is doin about 179 miles per on the trailer, some way cool rides. A super shot of "Big Olds", I like seeing him snortin a little soot under the back bumper, mark of a true road warrior. Nice try Scott, we know its you hiding under those Foster Grant shades. That wonderful banner would make a great H.A.M.B. auction item, maybe with some salt racer signatures? Pretty generous with your fine goods aren't I Larry!! Megan, it sure is nice to have you cuties in those group shots to pretty it up a bit!!! Keep on trukin-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

everyone looks so tan!!!! greezy called me earlier just to brag....ass!:(:D
    'wish i was with you all!

4. ratstar

ratstar

It was a blast having so many show up. Even without some of them in rods. I think it was an overall success. Well at least enough for me to do i again next year!

Oh and madcab was looking to run around 160 this year.

5. Hey did Carps make it to the bar-b-que.

6. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Wow, what a great group of cars and people!!

Saw BobK in Salina, KS a couple weeks ago. Saw Denise, Megan, Larry and Scott just last weekend... Also saw the black '32 Sedan in Phoenix just over a week ago! Very cool.

Have a great time on the salt, everyone!

Malcolm

7. YUP! And now he's finally on the way home, with lotsa stories to tell. All with pictures, except for maybe one or two, eh Bob? ;)

8. mad-cad

mad-cad

Ratstar
    Thanks for feedin and waterin us,much appreciated after driving all day.Got say hi to some more Hambers and put some faces to the names.I'll be attending next year for sure.

Tim

9. I'll second that, those burger were much tastier than Bob's cooking. :) :)

I'll probably have to miss next year, but I will be back maybe the year after.