Register now to get rid of these ads!

Salt Cured HAMB Tour '07.......Tour Stops & Schedule of Events

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Anyone heard from Denise?

2. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

no, but I am looking foreward to seeing her with her top on.

3. Django

Django
    from Chicago

We had a great time last night. They arrived about 9 I think. Luckily they missed alot of chicago traffic. We showed them around the shop for awhile. DW showed up too. Then we hit a local favorite italian joint and called it a night about midnight. It was great to see Denise and Larry again and good to meet Megan and Scott. Thanks for coming by!! We loved having you.

Good luck getting her to put her top up unless it rains! Hell, Larry didn't even bring his top. :D

4. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

we r eating breakfast in morris home of the hunnert car pile up. we had a great time last night with the hrcc guys and gals. the company was great as well as the food. looking forward to omaha tonight. updates to follow!

5. ray

ray
    from colorado

look forward to seeing you guys(girls!) here tomorrow!

be sure to call with progress, denise should have my numbers, i don't have any of yours.

oh, and any of you colorado folks want to come by when the tour is here, drop me a PM and i'll let you know what's up!

ray

6. Had a great time with you guys last night - can't wait for the trip reports.

(oh yeah I got lost on the way home. not kidding. but I pumped my own gas hahahaha)

7. I meant to be there for when the "Bonneville Bound HAMB KavalKade of Stars"were due at HRCC. An earlier converstaion with OBS thought that a 7p arrival was a little to unrealistic given the Illinois/ N.W. Indiana interchange nightmare.

I opted for the 50 Lap Late Model feature at Grundy County Speedway ( Home of the Pileup) instead. Left outta there at 1a. Man, I wish I woulda known that's where you guys ended up. I woulda bought a round. ;)

Good luck and safe trip on the rest of your journey everyone! I'll be looking for all the updates.

Joel

8. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

We had a great time last night with the Salt Cured HAMB tour. You guys should have seen the folks at my local favorite Italian spot when all the cars pulled up. The owners dad was in love with HRLC's Olds. :)

9. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

Des Moines on august 18th can only mean one thing

State fair!