Register now to get rid of these ads!

(***SALE PENDING***) Early rear mount Clum switch

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fleetside66, Jul 4, 2019.

1. fleetside66

fleetside66
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Bethlehem

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $75
    Here is an old Clum switch in very nice shape. I don't know a lot about these units, but I do know that they were used in old boats & cars from the late teens through the '30's. There were different mounting & selection configurations. This particular one is a rear mount, that fits into the standard 2-3/8" hole & matches the rear mount gauges of the era. The selections are "on, dim, off & park." Obviously, this one was for a car. The boat ones I've seen have the word "anchor" on them. From what I read, the "dim" was for the dash lights. You can easily read "Clum Milwaukee" on the back, as well as where the wires go. The switch lever works very nicely & my assumption is that the unit can be used without a key. I would think that any old school locksmith could make a key, if you so desired. I saw some of these things priced in the past & I think $75 is reasonable for such an elegant period piece. ( When I was researching it, I saw a boat place that had one for $688. Say what? ) I have pictures of it in & out of a period gauge panel.

The price is plus shipping...let's say $10 to the lower 48. PayPal would be best, but a Postal Money Order would work, as well. The first P.M. committing to buy gets it.

IMG_2896.jpg IMG_2894.jpg IMG_2895.jpg IMG_2897.jpg IMG_2898.jpg IMG_2899.jpg

AldridgeDW likes this.