Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sac Autorama after hours???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49SUPER6, Dec 27, 2008.

1. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Since I im a local and have that weekend off is anybody planning to do anything after they kick us out of Cal Expo? I've talked to an owner of a bar about 3 miles away and he said "COME ON DOWN!" So...

2. JUSTJAY

JUSTJAY
    from LEFT COAST

hey im always down to kick it hommie lets do something @ stockmans on the saturdaynight of the autorama. PS when you gunna stop by the shop again?

3. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

i hope there is something going on its a mini vacation for me and i like beer:D

4. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Well I just found out last night that three friends are opening a BBQ joint on J street which is two exits from Cal Expo, they will be open to midnight but if everyone is down to go there they will stay open until we leave. They will just be serving beer on tap but GREAT food with parking in the back. Jay I have to come by sometime next week for a pressure switch and some other little shit.

5. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

A month away...

6. i'm down to meet some locals.and some out of towners. let's keep this going!

7. karfer67

karfer67

what is the name of the place? not sure if i can make it i will be busy way late at the show dealing with the bicycles. oh yea and maybe we should start a second thread on this but would anyone here be down for some sort of bi monthly meet somewhere downtown? seems silly there are so many local clubs and no one really meets downtown. i live out in galt but commute into town everyday and downtown just seems to have a good vibe.

8. JUSTJAY

JUSTJAY
    from LEFT COAST

Yo 49super6, good to see you in the shop the outher day, what ever gos on just let us know and we will roll out. Ps whats up glendale

9. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

had a show bike in the sac autorama in the '70s . rode it there in the rain , had been riding it daily for several months . got 2nd in full custom !!! LOL ... wow has time gone !!! .............. steve

10. not much man. trying to teach myself to do auto upholstery. and raising the kids. how you been?

11. Slddnmatt and I were just talking about this today! I was hoping there would be something going on Saturday night...I still have to find out if I can take my Merc out of the show each night!

12. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

The grand opening for their restraunt is tonight, My BBQ Spot, they said that they'll be open til 3am for us if we want to come down. There is a good size parking lot behind them plus two alleys and up and down J street. The only thing is that they might not have their liquor license but they said we can drink and do whatever in the parking lot. So it may turn into a bring your on beer and eat some kick ass food. For the out of towners it is only two exits from Cal Expo when you get on 80. And for those that have their cars in the Autorama I can load up the Hudson or the Ford(if it doenst make it to the show) with as many as possible and drive you on down.

13. karfer67

karfer67

where exaclty is it? address? i might swing by tonight

14. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

25th and Jst, 916-442-4446, just got done eating lunch and it was great. They'll be open until midnight tonight, tell them Andrew sent you, 10% off this weekend.

15. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Coming up quick. The owners were wondering if we could get a head count so they know how much food they should have on hand. If you can post on this thread or PM me so I can get this together for them. I know some people are heading over to Bucca de Bepo(however you spell that) but those looking for something more laid back and better food at a better $$$$ I recommend you get your ass over there on the 7th. Plus there's a handful of bars within walking distance for the out of towners looking to get some local ass!!!!

16. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Less the a week away, lets get this going.