Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

S10 T5

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by enjenjo, Mar 17, 2022.

1. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

City: SWANTON

State: Ohio
    Price: 800
    I am in the process of building a S10 T5 for a retrofit in earlier Chevys. This is a NWC trans with a 3.50 first gear, and a .72 overdrive. Base price is $800 which includes all new bearings, seals and syncros. Also a new input shaft that will fit the stock 10 spline clutch disc.. This is with an electronic Speedometer. Mechanical; Speedo is $200 extra, new tailhousing. Short throw shifter is $50 extra and a powder coated shift swan type shift lever is $105 extra. Shipping is about $150 depending on the Zip code. I can also ship offshore but it costs more.

This will fit with no adapter with the most common bell housings, and can be fitted with just a ring spacer on the others. So it would help if I have the diameter of your transmission pilot hole in your bell housing. If it is something oddball I may be able to help you do it too.

phelan9251 likes this.
  2. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

I can also do this in WC cases with the same or different ratios in either GM or Ford cases. I can also build a shorty version that is about 6" shorter overall.