Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage RXCX Rally in the Alley car show pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49Chevysled, Feb 18, 2013.

1. 49Chevysled

49Chevysled

The RUMBLE CATS C.C. second anual Rally in the Alley was a great success it was even way bigger than the last one .And We def. got even biger plans for next years. thanx for all the clubs and people who came out .and special thanx to bangshift.com and Charles Wickman for doing a coverage of the show did a great job heres their link. ther was a bunch more bads ass cars than on their site so if any of u people sanped any cool shot please post them.

http://bangshift.com/blog/gallery-t...lub-rally-in-the-alley-2013-spring-texas.html

2. aggie57

aggie57
    from Texas

This year's event is Feb 15, 2014 in Spring, TX, anybody going?

3. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

My first time out there and despite the overcast I enjoyed the drive in my ride, Rumble Cats CC. put on a good show.Nice location,good music,plenty of cars and bikes, and lastly plenty of cold beer, what more can you ask for? Already looking forward to next year!