Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rusty Nuts Reliability Run in Nor-Cal October 2nd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crusty Nut, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Here is the details:

October 2nd we are meeting at 9 AM at the Hwy 101 @ Herrick Ave Park and Ride. This is on the South end of Eureka, Ca.

Pack a picnic lunch and plan for most of the day of driving backroads of beautiful Humboldt County.

Feel free to call me at 707-599-2315 with any questions or check out http://www.singleyspeedshop.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there.

2. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Anyone coming?

3. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

I'm a bit late with this but Crusty we Draggers had a ton of fun in this year's run! It was a great test for my daily driver flatbed, brought along jack n supplies for the bunch just in case.

Attached Files:

4. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Overcast in Nor Hum but going through the Ave of Giants and pit stopping in Meyers Flat: sunshine! The magic of So Hum.

Attached Files:

5. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Attached Files:

6. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Don't know why the Vultures sedan kept showin up sideways, it's right-side up in my files.
    It was a fun time. Larry's recently acquired bobber truck was a particularly big attraction, runs really well, not as loud as you'd think with zoomie style pipes. Built really well with a cartoonish look to it. Went down to Garberville, hooked around back through the Giants, had a picnic near Weott. Weather down there couldn't be nicer (came back to No Hum clouds, but can't win 'em all). Leadpipe Lucy was taking scenic snaps, we'll see if we can get hers posted
    Lookin forward to next year's...