Register now to get rid of these ads!

rusty cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by smarg, Feb 8, 2009.

1. smarg

smarg

Delete.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. Damn, I wish I had pics of a '70 Triumph Spitfire I hauled to south Texas this past Summer! There was barely enough sheetmetal and structural metal left in the center to hold the car together as I winched it up on my trailer!

3. fenian65

fenian65

rest in peace....whatever it was

4. I know where a 1959 chevy impala convertible sits in the Northwest "Rain-forest"...it had moss, pine needles and rain for 40+ years and now all that is left of the car is the windshield frame, stainless trim, and part of the chassis. Very sad! wish I had a picture to share!

5. I remember back in the late '60s, a guy who'd been drinking too much ran off the road and rolled a '56 Chevy two door in front of our house. The car was so rusty that the body completely separated from the floor pan. The chassis and floor pan landed right side up in the ditch; the body was upside down about 20 feet away. The guy was thrown clear and survived with minor injuries. The wrecker dragged the chassis and floorpan away, and they hauled the body away on a flatbed.

6. S.F.

S.F.

Well this sat in a lake for about 30 years.

Attached Files: