Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Rusty 47 Ford Reserection

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by koolkemp, Apr 17, 2010.

1. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

That is some good news with some light at the end of the tunnel. Keep on moving.

Stogy likes this.
  2. Thanks for the update. Been wondering how things have been. Glad to hear that things are starting to turn around and have some positive light shining around. Still praying for you Steve and looking forward to even more good news in the near future.

3. 40two

40two
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well said, Antti, you found the right words!

4. 1959Nomad

1959Nomad

Thanks for the update and so glad to here things are slowly improving for Steve.

5. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

So glad to see such a hopeful post. Keep working on your health, Steve. We'll be here waiting!

6. raidmagic

raidmagic

Good to hear he is getting off some of those meds. Hope he continues to get better. I need to see this car done.

Stogy and 1959Nomad like this.
  7. RichG

RichG

Good news all in all. Keep movin' and keep groovin' Steve!

Stogy likes this.
  8. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

A couple of us are hoping to go visit him soon but my health has been sucky for a few years. Hopefully we'll make it there soon.
    He's about 2 1/2 hours away.
    I'll report back if and when we go.

1959Nomad, chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.
  9. Wishing best wishes for a continuing recovery from the physical and the emotional challenges. I am looking forward to seeing progress on the project again.
    I know what it is like to have health issues rob you of all your energy, but the secret is to keep fighting no matter what.
    Bob

1959Nomad and Thor1 like this.
  10. King ford

King ford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from 08302

Prayers for continued recovery....belief that there is more than just our life on this earth makes a big difference in how I have dealt with adversity in the past....if you Don't want want to post any progress until your divorce is final (I lived through one of those, I now believe marriage is like fishing...some you gotta THROW BACK!) know there is light and happiness on the other side of this Steve....also thanks for the updates 55delivery!

1959Nomad and kidcampbell71 like this.