Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Run to the Sun : Myrtle Beach, SC March 21st Cookout

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Jan 11, 2015.

1. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

The Assorted Nuts will be throwing a Meet and Greet March 21st ( Saturday)2015, at the MYRTLE BEACH STATE PARK from 3:30-8 pm ( park closes at 8pm). This event follows the Run to the Sun which is held in Myrtle Beach about 4 miles away. march21stcookout.JPG We will be providing food and drinks. This is our 2nd annual event and we had a good first year turn out last year. Bring the wife, girlfriend, kids or all 3. There is a pier you can walk out on, park for the kids and plenty of hotrod parking. We reserved shelter B2 which is on the ocean. More Details to follow. Mark the calendar and plan to hang out with us. Whats the worst that can happen, you make some new friends???? See you there.

2. Man we had a great time last year and hope to make some new friends this year so make plans to come hang out and meet some great people,

3. Hard to believe that's just a little over 2 months out. Look forward to seeing everyone and making new friends. For those who've never been to Run To The Sun, it's a great show. An eclectic mix of Hamb style builds, muscle cars and an ever growing swap meet area. This year they will be closing in on 4000 entries! Lots of great shopping close by for the spouse that's not into the scene.

Come on down and get fed after the show! We look forward it. The Assorted Nuts Annual Meet and Greet version 2.0. Get you some!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Cant wait to meet some new people and hang out with old friends. Come on out and hang with the Assorted Nuts!!!

5. jr9162

jr9162

Will try and make this. Be good to see some of our old friends. Sold the crib in Anchorage. Been wintering over in San Diego and will head east mid Feb, weather permitting.

6. Wouldn't miss it for the world! Met some great people last year, and had a great time. Run to the Sun is a killer show, and this is the best way to wrap up the show weekend!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  7. cometman98006

cometman98006

I'm from the Seattle area and went to the show with my son (Comet)while visiting Charleston He wanted to stop by the picnic on the way home. We had a blast and even my wife enjoyed it. We will try to make it this year.

8. I got down there in 96, had a great time, will try to get back down after my wife retires in a few years. I don't remember the size then, but probably around 500, sounds like it has grown a bunch since then.
    Good on you guys!

9. I should be there in this 65 Cyclone.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1421076351.091753.jpg

SCtattooer likes this.
  10. I'm hoping to!!!! 20140907_142153 (800x450).jpg

11. Great time last year! Awesome way to end Run To The Sun. I'll be in whatever is running at that time. It's a gamble these days....

SCtattooer likes this.
  12. Man load up and get to the Beach for a great show then come eat with some great people, cooking some dogs and burgers. FREE FREE FREE food.

SCtattooer likes this.
  13. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Coololdcars, love your car. Looking forward to seeing it. Also mark down the steel in motion event in May. Would love to see your car heading down the track!!!,

14. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I want to come down but not sure if I can make it this year,still paying off the trip to Daytona so it might be next march.

15. Welding, grinding, filling and sanding... doin the show car shuffle!!! WP_20141009_005.jpg

motoandy likes this.
  16. Looks good Jim!

17. Jim that make me smile just looking at that bad ass ride.

18. Looking forward to warm weather and cruising with the "Nuts"!

19. Cheap gas and FREE food. What's not to like?
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1421288142.113347.jpg

20. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Some pics from last year. Lets try and get a roll call going and number of people. Helps Wolfgang Puck Nolen plan for his feast he is preparing ATT00203.jpg ATT14490 (1).jpg ATT21716.jpg ATT22110.jpg ATT71151.jpg .

21. Free food at the beach with some cool cars and great people can,t wait. Hope some of you are planning on coming out to this meet and eat.

22. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Weekend bump......roll call

23. 55Brodie

55Brodie

90% certain I will be there.

24. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

If I decide to head down it will be a last minute decision.

25. thunderplex

thunderplex

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  26. Kool, Looking forward to meeting you guys!!!

27. toucan

toucan
    from sc

bringin the fam and hangin with the nuts~!

28. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Toucan can't wait. Line up the crew. Bill,Ed, tommy, etc.

29. toucan look forward to seeing you, are you going to make still in motion? Hope to see and meet a lot more people so come hang with some nuts, NOT LIKE IT SOUNDS

30. moving to the top, FREE FOOD