Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Run to Sun: Myrtle Beach , SC March 19th Cookout #3 ***PICS Added ****

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Andy I like the hood even saved the pin stripe

2. we are one week closer, looking forward to it See all of you there

3. Got the Mercury out. Now a small punch list to get it ready - just a little over 4 weeks out!

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1455424351.619032.jpg

4. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1455458360.692413.jpg

If I quit distracting myself with other projects I will be there in this. Need to put it back together. I like the cookout better than the show!

beachbum jim likes this.
  5. Me too Jason the show has gotten too big with too many late model cars. We should have an awesome turn out for the cookout this year!

6. Scott is the rear left brake line on that list? I keep hearing some thing on here about a cook out

7. All brake lines are new. But I'm still geeking out on that roadside repair you did. It was like watching a real life episode of MacGyver. As a matter of fact the car never stopped better after that!
    Leaky transmission pan and rear exhaust are on deck besides a general deep cleaning.

8. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

9. Just about time to rinse off winter's dust and head down to Myrtle Beach. Let's hear from some more folks planning to come! Anyone from the NC clubs?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  10. I'm coming, but i'll be rod-less. I WILL however debut a new "over-the-top" bike creation that should drum up a little brush business....

beachbum jim likes this.
  11. Scoot you are so right it is time to get the plan together the car gassed up and get ready to head out for the Run to the sun. Second, plan on getting to Myrtle Beach state park on Sat afternoon fot the Assorted Nuts meet and eat. Great time last year and promisses to be again this year.

12. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Bttt
    Who else is coming.? What are you driving?

13. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

I'm thrashing trying to get done . Not so much for this particular show , but having a date on the calendar has given me the Flamedabone approach . Do a little something each day. I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones

14. Go Andy you can do it I hope to have the new carb set up on and working and the model T gas tank in place. Hope we see some new cars here and people at the meet and greet

15. Come on out and check out this very cool 55 F100!!!!
    InstagramCapture_492c865e-be29-48a1-9265-a74b5d27d721.jpg FB_20160218_18_42_35_Saved_Picture.jpg

dan31 and SCtattooer like this.
  16. Tick Tock... Two more weeks!

17. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

Hope to be there in this DSC01325.JPG

SCtattooer, beachbum jim and motoandy like this.
  18. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Looking forward to it Floater ........safe travels

19. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones! This is the event of the year!

20. Getting closer!!! WP_20160224_002.jpg

SCtattooer likes this.
  21. Wild Willy

Wild Willy

Man, that sounds like you guys have a great time! I'll be moving to Longs (North Myrtle Beach area) hopefully in a few months, and will look for cruises to attend. I will have my black '55.

Attached Files:

SCtattooer and beachbum jim like this.
  22. Very Cool Wild Willy, Im not too far from longs. Lots of Cruises and cool cars here in the area just hit me up when you get settled.

23. Wild Willy

Wild Willy

Thanks Jim, I will remember to do that.

beachbum jim likes this.
  24. Quite a few car guys in the Longs area

25. Wild Willy

Wild Willy

Good to know. I need to be in a car culture! LOL

SCtattooer likes this.
  26. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Wild willy, looking forward to meeting you. Hoping for some weekend style reliability runs. Many of us have talked about a Sunday lunch cruise, may include a ferry ride . Part of the reason for the meet and greet. Line up future events .

beachbum jim likes this.
  27. I am ready to ride right now!!! May have to pull the old chevy out and take it for a cruise!!!

28. This is getting closer so come on lets here from some or all of you that plan to come on to the Beach, we had a great time the last two years and really looking forward to doing it again FREE FOOD AND GREAT PEOPLE.

29. I just drove by the show grounds and it's hard to believe there will be about 5000 cars in this lot in about two weeks! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1457032785.942653.jpg

beachbum jim likes this.
  30. toucan

toucan
    from sc

im bringin solo cups!

SCtattooer and beachbum jim like this.