Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Run to Sun: Myrtle Beach , SC March 19th Cookout #3 ***PICS Added ****

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Jan 4, 2016.

1. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

The Assorted Nuts will be hosting a Meet and Greet Saturday March 19th,2016 following the Run to the Sun Event. This is our 3rd Annual Event and it improved each time. The event is located at the MYRTLE BEACH STATE PARK. The Assorted Nuts will be providing food and drinks till we run out. The event will start around 4 pm and carry on into the evening around 8pm and longer if the park is open to 10 pm. The site is car and family friendly. There is a Pier to walk out on and playgrounds for the little ones. The Park does Charge a $5 per person fee. The Assorted Nuts have shelter B2 reserved and it is located close to restrooms and it offers plenty of parking. We like to put on this event to give us and others a chance to meet new people and catch up with old friends. We hope you can attend and look forward to another successful event.

Attached Files:

• bbq.pdf
      File size:
      148.6 KB
      Views:
    SCtattooer likes this.
  2. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

3. Looking forward to it! I may not have a car there this year but I'll be there!

4. toucan

toucan
    from sc

what happened to your car?

5. Taking it back to NC. Been too wet since the flood to leave in a dark carport. Worried about mold/mildew issues I've been fighting since all this rain and humidity. Plus, my whole plan was to drive the car to Steel In Motion 2014 and take her back to NC. Now 1 1/2 years past due! Making room for one rusty old 51 Suburban as well.

6. Looking forward to it!!!

7. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

If you are planning on attending Run to the Sun in Myrtle beach, how about posting a picture of
    Your ride. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1452300029.830839.jpg mines currently under re- do.

SCtattooer likes this.
  8. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1452462319.760257.jpg
    If I bring one, this.

SCtattooer likes this.
  9. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

10. IMG_0933.JPG Man it's time to do it again Had a great time last year. If you are coming to Run to the Sun and don't come hang out with this bunch of nuts you are missing a great time

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    SCtattooer likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Hoping to bring both of them. Time will tell.

tetanusshot and beachbum jim like this.
  12. just moving to the top Hope you are going to make it out to the meet and eat

13. Boot, that truck looks fantastic! Is it complete?

14. Thanks Man! It's close. Close enough that I should have it out for the run. I have a bit more loose ends to tie up, and then if Jim can squeeze the interior in before the show I'll be golden!

beachbum jim likes this.
  15. Lets here from some of you who came out last year. Hope you can tell every one how good of time you had and how much every one else missed. Hope to see those of you that came out the last two years and look forward to meeting some, who have not been befor. MAKE PLANS NOW

16. NAT WILLIAMS

NAT WILLIAMS

17. ^^ I Like that ^^ Something you don't see every day!

18. Nat hope you and your son can make it out again this year

19. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Pamplico will be proud Nat!!!!

20. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

If I have my sunliner back togather I might have to head that way,its finally going to get the cam and intake change I wanted to do after the first drive to Daytona in 2010.

beachbum jim likes this.
  21. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will be in one of these two...

[​IMG]

See ya, -Abone.

dudley32, SCtattooer and beachbum jim like this.
  22. This sounds like a pretty good time. I love taking my first mini vacation of the year for Run to the Sun.

SCtattooer and beachbum jim like this.
  23. man we are starting to see some cool rides showing up here. I hope all of them show up at the cook out, So come on out at meet and eat with the Assorted Nuts

24. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Jeff, glad you are planning to come up. I'll have a cold one for you!

25. 70 degree weather already! Come on out and Hang with the Nuts!!!

26. If all goes well I'll be there.

Attached Files:

SCtattooer and beachbum jim like this.
  27. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Carl, hope you can! Good times coming.

28. getting closer hope you are planning on being there

29. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Took the 52 in for new windshield ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1454807177.734634.jpg picked up the hood with new louvers!!! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1454807215.087094.jpg getting ready for a new look ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1454807262.916841.jpg

beachbum jim and SCtattooer like this.