Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Rumors about Brookville bodies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by usabil, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jimmy Hoffa just called me all in a panic about deuce quarter panels, but I took care of him.

2. Deuces

Deuces

Feds want to know what you did with his body....:cool:

3. 41fastback

41fastback

I heard Mayor Bloomberg of NYC says they are safety hazard and wants them
    outlawed because you can drive with one arm holding a 17 oz. soda and the other shifting.

4. i would guess, if a die, dies it gets cremated.
    i am sure they will just die another day.

5. Just a Rumor, we are still in business, going strong, we make 90% of our products in house, no truth to the matter that our die maker has went out of business either, our crew at the Lone Star round Up in Austin Texas today and tomorrow April 5th-6th, our next show is spring Carlisle in Pennsylvania April 24th - 28th, for information about Brookville Roadster and the events that we will be attending this year & about our annual open house & cruise in on July 20th you can contact us at 937-833-4605 or e mail us at [email protected] , you can like us on facebook, you can visit our web site at www.brookvilleroadster.com, you can visit us at 718 Albert Road Brookville, Ohio 45309, our hour of operations is Monday through Friday 08:00am till 04:30pm , thank you and have a nice day:)

6. Well there you go - As fun as it's been it's time to CLOSE this thread

7. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Hey, ever notice that it's been a loooong time since we had a tech week?

8. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

i think kim kardashian sat on the die and it was "fused" back together. ok now close it.

9. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Wow 5 pages just to see if you could get Brookville to respond!
    And they DID!
    KK

10. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

But nobody REALLY dumb will read this far, so the death of Brookville is probably now an established fact all over the internet!
    We have computers now, so no need to think or research!
    :)

11. I heard they were just going to graft fiberglass sides onto the steel bodies.

12. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Yes; they're mixing iron filings into the goo, so you can have magnetic proof of steelitude, and even rust for the ratrodders!

13. The37Kid

The37Kid

Wonder if Brookville started this thread just for attention at The Round Up? Bob

14. mctommy

mctommy
    from sweden

Check out thread starters albums on his profile.

15. Deuces

Deuces

Let's say we put this one under the carpet.....
    Mods, please do your thing!
    Tanks!...

16. OOOH..The plot thickens....
    [​IMG]

17. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Yeah, you might say the OP has a little interest in wanting Brookville to not be around. :rolleyes: What with him being involved with a competitive product and all.

Don

18. fleet-master

fleet-master

and the OP has only 1 post on this soon to be closed thread...;)

19. The37Kid

The37Kid

BROOKVILLE = Quality parts and People. Bob

20. Does this mean the value of my roadster will go up?:rolleyes:

21. Well,as the commercial goes on Television,"Were did you here that"?

"On the internet,they can't say anything that's not true"

"Were did you here that"?

"On the internet" :rolleyes: HRP

22. nxcess

nxcess
    from Mesa, AZ

23. Hotrodmaker

Hotrodmaker
    from Ohio

Hello I am Kenny Gollahon president of brookville roadster and I am here to dispel all
    These rumor mills. Brookville roadster is alive and doing very well. We have not
    Crashed or trashed any dies and all body production is in full swing. We just displayed
    At the lonestar roundup and had an awesome dipslay and we had a great show and want to thank
    All the customers who came by our booth to see the wide display of bodies and products we
    Had on display at the roundup. We also debuted a new roadster with an all metal interior
    And and radically kicked and sectioned frame. I am not sure where all of these rumors
    Are coming from but if you get to brookville ohio you need to stop by and see our showroom and 70,000 square foot manufacturing facility. We will be having our 4th annual
    Open house and car show on July 20th 2013. Hopefully we will see you there if you have any questions about these rumors please email as at [email protected].

Thanks
    Kenny Gollahon. President brookville roadster

24. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Kenny, not many of us had any fears of Brookville having problems, those who have dealt with you guys know how professional and friendly the entire operation is .

My Son bought a 30 rpu body in pieces from you and we could not have been happier with the quality or the EXTREMELY friendly help we got on the phone when we had questions. You should be very proud of the way every person at Brookville treats your customers. They never once blew us off or gave us the impression we were being a pain with dumb questions. That goes for the lady who answers the phone and the technical guys too.

We get to see you guys at Turkey Run and likewise the folks that man your booth are great to deal with. It is nice to see in this day and age a company that conducts business in the old fashioned way and values a customer before, during, and after a sale. More companies should take a lesson from Brookville.

Thank you.

Don

25. Hotrodmaker

Hotrodmaker
    from Ohio

Re: Rumors about Brookville bodies
    Hello I am Kenny Gollahon president of brookville roadster and I am here to dispel all
    These rumor mills. Brookville roadster is alive and doing very well. We have not
    Crashed or trashed any dies and all body production is in full swing. We just displayed
    At the lonestar roundup and had an awesome dipslay and we had a great show and want to thank
    All the customers who came by our booth to see the wide display of bodies and products we
    Had on display at the roundup. We also debuted a new roadster with an all metal interior
    And and radically kicked and sectioned frame. I am not sure where all of these rumors
    Are coming from but if you get to brookville ohio you need to stop by and see our showroom and 70,000 square foot manufacturing facility. We will be having our 4th annual
    Open house and car show on July 20th 2013. Hopefully we will see you there if you have any questions about these rumors please email as at [email protected].

Thanks
    Kenny Gollahon. President brookville roadster

Yesterday, 11:34 AM #115

26. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

I was at Brookville on 11-16-12 to pick up my 32 roadster pickup. I can tell you that Brookville is alive and well. Great people there and they treated me like gold. The product is so clean its hard to tell how they could make it better. The fit is spot on and as soon as I make a little more headway on my build I'll be posting some pics.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Like I told the kid, "Your music's not too loud , its just like OKC, it sucks!"

27. hotrod35ford

hotrod35ford

I just visisted Brookville Roadster in Feb. this year. Took the shop tour everywhere excet the stamping shop. It looked like they were here to stay.

28. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

By the way...those things are nice. I have a Brookville body sitting right behind a reallydamnnice real B roadster and it still looks good to me.
    I think if anybody really believed they had killed their dies and were going belly up, we'd already have a bake sale, auctions, and a paypal send-in-donation going on the HAMB to get them back on line. They are an essential part of America's infrastructure...

29. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Why is this thread not closed?

30. dad-bud

dad-bud

Because it's actually entertaining, and everyone is enjoying it.
    It's not hurting anyone and those that are contributing are having some fun.