Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rumblers NYC - Saturday, August 20th, 2011 (pre-show on the 19th)!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zombie Hot Rod, Jul 8, 2011.

1. cederholm

cederholm

How many of you guys will have your rides in the show? ....mine wont be ready in time.

2. 62dartman

62dartman

I've been to half of these over the years and i have never been disappointed! This show is the right mix of cars, atmosphere, noise, rowdyness, beer, and good people! Cant wait til saturday. If u r not sure about going-DO IT!!!!! U wont regret it!

3. 62dartman

62dartman

Ill b there with my loud/stinky 62 Dodge!!

4. The weather report is lookin good for Sat, tho it doesn't rain under the highway, just getting there and back. If you haven't been to this show, IT IS A MUST ATTEND SHOW!

5. worthop

worthop

show is open to pre''64 cars....

6. worthop

worthop

For your listening pleasure....

Attached Files:

7. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

i really want to go!!! on the fence papa bear wants to go to the dover drag strip reunion!!! argg!!! I need a wing-girl to go with me!!!! i think it will be kinda hard to sneak the car out of the yard..... hmmm!!!!

8. sacredsteel1

sacredsteel1

Dover dragstrip is a 2 day show...Brooklyn saturday, Lebanon on sunday. problem solved

9. hugohurst

hugohurst

can't wait for saturday. was really hoping to head there in the '52 f-1 i just shipped in from SD (thanks to the HAMB), but the wipers aren't working and it's looking like rain. finally made it to the show last year after always having other stuff going on every year, and it was the most fun i had all year. this show last year was a MAJOR kick in the ass to get serious in the search for an early 50's ford, looking forward to seeing alot of friends and their cars / bands / haircutting booths, etc.

10. teddyp

teddyp

working on my 58 ford so i can take that if not i,ll be there with my chevy i,ve been to all of them and it,s one of the great ones

11. lorodz

lorodz

teddyp<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6863463", true); </SCRIPT>
    Old School HAMBer

hope to say hello teddy had fun with you guys last year

12. lorodz

lorodz

hugohurst<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6863402", true); </SCRIPT>
    FNG

[​IMG]

rain x works ...

13. hugohurst

hugohurst

Ha! wish that'd work. i'll be there either way, can't wait.

14. Gasoline Junkie

Gasoline Junkie

I'm gonna be there! I may overheat on the way, but i'll be there!

15. ChekrdPast

ChekrdPast

My truck won't be ready either. Maybe it will be one of these years. I think I'm going to start "Rent-A-Rod" so guys with unfinished projects have something to drive. Still going to be a good time. See you all Saturday...

16. schwerko

schwerko
    from bristol ct

See ya there! Can't wait!

17. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Pre-Show tomorrow and The Show itself on Saturday. If you're smart you wont miss either one!

18. Big Nick

Big Nick

I'll be there on this, my truck is not ready yet.
    [​IMG]

19. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

TTT...see ya Sat.!! 34 is staying home this year....carb issues...prolly riding my H-D in! -E

20. Spike!

Spike!

Can someone please give me a phone number to the person in charge of vendor spots? I need to set up a table.. need to know if they are available and what the cost is if they are.. thanks-

Spike

21. worthop

worthop

We ran of of space in May, space is very limited.....and we consistantly run out of room for cars.....

22. Spike!

Spike!

Thanks! I may still go anyway... next year I'll plan ahead!

Spike

23. See you Saturday.

24. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Anyone coming to the show have a set or even one door for a 28-29 Model A Sedan they want to sell?

25. bikerherm

bikerherm

wELL i was there good show till some dick head on a bike did a wheelie and lost it, cops came in and broke up the show at 3.30 police all over the place night sticks ready for some action,all in all good show. later HERMAN

26. I would like to personally thank the Rumblers C.C. for all there hard work and dedication. It was one hell of a show. Thanks a lot for the award also. I know what it is like to put on a show and you guys did one hell of a good show.