Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage RUMBLERS NYC Kustom Kills & Hot Rod Thrills 9

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RalphyBoy161, Aug 30, 2009.

1. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Man it was great meeting everyone at the show we finally got back to D.C at 7 a.m. I got off a plane in Houston 5 pm yesterday now I am in Dallas shooting some bikes after this I have to pack up and head to memphis so my pics wont be up till later tonight.

2. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

You Gotta LOVE the Rumblers NYC...one Bad Ass Show....cheers fellows!
    -Ralphy

3. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Looks like a really fun show. The location is pretty sweet too!

4. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Dude you get around.:D

5. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

6. NOAH324

NOAH324

Attached Files:

7. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Sweet, if by sweet you mean damp, dark, stinking of garbage and pee, and full of potholes. Those are the reasons I love it, I'll be back for the 10th anniversary, maybe I'll drive........probably not.

8. NOAH324

NOAH324

NADS - you've got game.
    I don't care what anybody says!
    Noah

9. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Oh yeah sure, lots of game, animals like me at least.
    Next year I'm gonna eff some shit up.
    Tell the NYC boys to make bigger and heavier trophies next year, these seemed wimpy.

10. Big Nick

Big Nick

Nads, i saw you there too but I was two star struck, and only 1 22 of Olde English in, to introduce myself.

11. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

Yo NADS to eff sumthing up,you gotta bring sumthin up! for the 10th You GONNA hafta FUCK SHIT UP and you can't walk to the show either.
    Bring some Fine Ass Bettie from florida to Fuck all our shitz Up too! LOL:D

12. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

All bullshit aside, I love my Rumbler brothers, all however many of them they are, some of 'em I like more than others but you can say that of your own blood. Some of 'em are dysfunctional asshats but I still love 'em anyway. I hope we are all in one place one day so we can sing kumbaya naked.

13. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

you one crazy MoFo NADS,it was a pleasure meeting you at the show on saturday.

14. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

a little flamethrower action at the show

<object height="364" width="445">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/giwZ5plce8g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="364" width="445"></object>

15. [<OBJECT height=364 width=445>
    &ampampnbsp
    &ampampnbsp
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/giwZ5plce8g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="364" width="445"></OBJECT>This is a disaster waiting to happen.

16. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Nice angle! Any chance you caught the burnout???????

17. worthop

worthop

We will be doing something in coney island on october 17th.....stay tuned!!!!

18. Legendary Lars

Legendary Lars

sweet thanks, Some day I have to go out there and visit stunt pig.

19. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

just the flames action Slowandlow63,I was too busy drinking across the street next to my boyz set-up with all the triumph bikes to really get some good vids.Come out to Coney Island on Oct. 17 that should be a good time also.

20. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

yeah and............WTF?

21. I love this show and have been there the last 3 years. The WTF here is that if some one gets burned insurance for the show will be hard to get and it may be finished at that great location. Additionally our local club has done fund raisers for burn victims and believe me you do NOT want yourself or some one you love to be a burn victim.

22. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Living in this entire world is an accident waiting to happen. Ever been on a highway in NJ? Ever been on a highway in NJ in an old car? I've been doing this for quite a while and have never had someone that I didn't know get close enough to even feel the heat. Everyone you see near the car in the video are my friends that know and understand whats going on. Plus, each one of us has fire extinguishers on the ready. I would never be stupid enough to endanger someone just to put on a show.

23. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

I understand your concerns but did you see anything weird and F*cked up about the flamethrowing bit to merit this comment cause i didn't.Every hot rod and Kustom show I go to someone is shooting flames and I've yet to see someone at a show I'm at go to the ER with burns from an old car.I'm sure it must have happened somewhere but fortunately I've never witnessed something like that.

Do you make that comment every time you see a flame thrower in action?

just my 2 cents.

well put my friend.I saw nothing that would have put the crowd in jeopardy of a trip to the ER (did I say that right?)
    this is something you see at all the shows. it seems like its a tradition to blow some flames at a Hot Rod & Kustom show.

24. NOAH324

NOAH324

Hey Lars!! I recognize that red roadster...looks like camp roberts in the background....

25. joey tee

joey tee

nice show i seen a few of the cars an bikes down here in FL at the rumblers groundhog day gala...