Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Rubadub up for sale, '49 Nash Custom

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by oj, May 22, 2019.

1. oj

oj

City: Berryville

State: Virginia
    Price: $25K
    The owner has asked my help selling Rubadub, I am very familiar with the car mechanically. It is a '49 Nash, chopped and well done paint etc. It has a FI SBC, mileage unknown but the motor is solid, TH350 trans, 9" rear, M2 front end, PS, A/C, very nice leather interior.
    Theres a thread on here about it, search 'Rubadub' and some of the cars history is there. The car was built in late 80's early 90's and has remained unchanged (hence the billet wheels). rubadub1.jpg rubadub2.jpg
    The asking price would have been much higher but the last time I drove the car (2 years ago?) I felt the fuel pump was going bad or the injectors needed replacing. I am not a FI guy, I believe it to be a corvette engine, it has the GM computer, I reccommended he get a GM dealer mechanic for look at it. The pump would be easy replacement, stainless steel tank.
    I have more pics, shoot me an email and I'll send them and answer any questions.
    [email protected]

Stompin! likes this.
  2. oj

oj

A few more pics, I've done some checking and the fuelpump isn't running. Looks like I'll be able to get it in my shop next week to drop the stainless tank and replace the pump. The price may go up in running and driving condition.
    006.JPG 007.JPG 011.JPG 009.JPG 004.JPG 003.JPG