Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods RPM Machine outa Utah, anyone buy from them?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shaggy, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Anyone used these guys? They are STUPIDLY cheap on some kb 327 pistons i need for a build, i mean, i can get pistons and rings for the same price as just the pistons from summit. I searched them online and i only see a couple bad reviews but i dont see a ton of reviews period, so i find that weird since they are so cheap.

https://www.rpmmachine.com/index.html

2. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

3. Never heard of them, but that doesn't mean anything. Daddio211 lives down that way maybe PM him and see if he knows anything.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. daddio211

daddio211

Never heard of them, but Cedar Valley is Northern Utah by Eagle Mountain, not down on the Southern end by me.

5. Haha! My bad they're actually by me. I thought it said Cedar City when I looked at their website. Sorry though - like I said, never heard of them...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  6. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Thanks guys, I'm not sure what to think now

7. Shaggy I used them for pistons and rings for my last build. I just called the number told them what I was doing and they set me up with all I needed and it was delivered 3 days later never had a problem with anything.

8. daddio211

daddio211

Firepilot's recommendation would be good enough for me. Great guy!

9. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Thanks firepilot, I ordered last sunday, I figured it was worth rolling the dice! I'll let you guys know if I have problems, like I said the price was unbeatable on kieth black kb155's

10. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Oh i should add, they came thru a long time ago, only problem was they came straight from the manufacturer and they were sold out for a month. Anyway no problem here

11. Good to hear. I never saw a thread about killing them so I figured things went well.