Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Roose Auto Wrecking Medina / Montville, Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ERICOLDS, Sep 29, 2020.

1. ERICOLDS

ERICOLDS
    from ohio

Does anyone remember Roose Auto Wrecking on Rt. 3 Medina, Ohio Does anyone have a picture of the place. In to 80`s it was filled with 40`s and 50`s cars but is now just a field. In the news years ago for a large tire pile that run through the middle. 440-665-5083

2. 40ragtopdown

40ragtopdown

I don't have any pictures of the place but I remember going there in 72 looking for a fender for my 40. they had a few but I found a better one at American auto wrecking in Lorain Ohio. It had one small crack in it other than that it was cherry. They had three 40 sedans in there all with decent sheet metal. Looking back I wish I would have bought all the fenders hoods and grilles I went back a couple of years later and they were all gone. I remember giving $20 for the fender and they took it off. Those were the good old days.

3. oldsman41

oldsman41

No pics but I did buy parts from them back in the day. A lot of that old metal was turned into washing machines and other stuff I guess.

4. ERICOLDS

ERICOLDS
    from ohio

Thanks for your reply. I am just starting to try and locate some pictures of the place. There is next to nothing so far, surprising for how long they were in business.