Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rolling Bones road trip to Bonneville 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonneville, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Absolutely way too cool !!! What a trip with some fine rides, thanks for sharing,,,Sam

2. hammeredcoupe

hammeredcoupe
    from Tacoma,WA

Great shots, thanks for taking the time to post them. Like the others said, you just provided me with a bunch of new background shots for my laptop. I think the defining statement on these cars is that they drive the hell out of them from the East to Bonneville every year!

3. Mike

Mike

When I arrived at B'ville and pulled into the truck stop for gas in my orange '57 Chevy Sedan Delivery, there was "Ole Betsy" sat in a parking space right in front of me and I thought "Bitchin' !"

After pumping my gas, I thought "Cool, I'll move up and park next to the blue Delivery and pick some provisions at the store." But it wasn't meant to be, my battery had gone tits up and my heap wouldn't start. I pulled out my jumper cables and the guy driving "Ole Betsy" moved her to the front of my machine and gave me a jump start. I forget his name, but he was a really nice guy. I thanked him and we talked for a bit, then I headed in to Wendover to buy a new battery. Once I installed the battery, I had no more trouble.

P.S. Your drive out and back makes mine look like a trip to the Kwikie Mart!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  4. All I can say is DAMN!!!!!