Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rolling Bones garage night...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Doug B, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Doug B

Doug B

is this Saturday night....anyone going? I went last year and it was a packed house.Lotta cool stuff to see.

2. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

I'll be there. Haven't missed one since '03. 500 miles round trip for me, but I wouldn't miss it.

3. what time do they start and what is the address paul are you looking for somebody ride with you thanks john

4. Doug B

Doug B

I could not find their address on the web site, but the shop phone number and Kens e-mail are posted there. Google Rolling Bones . It starts at 6:00 PM.

5. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

I will be there...

6. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

I wish I could go but my wife's birthday is that Saturday and we already planed a big shindig for her.

7. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

I'll be there. I'll drive the 34 PU if I get a few windows in it. But, like Jack Varley says "who needs windows"?:D

8. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

I think Tony and me are going, but I'm not sure.

9. Cshabang

Cshabang

I'll be there,a s will the rest of the CT crew( Billy O, PC, Doug, Donnie, Barry, etc)....I can't wait to see the shop..haven't been there since october...man time is flying...

10. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

Hey Chris, Could you reply to John Jollimore's question about the address? I can drive there in my sleep, but can't give directions worth a damn.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Do you still have Snoopy? I have a replacement for you.

11. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

John,
    I'll already be half way up there on Friday. I go with some guys from central Mass. We stay thru Sunday.

Cshabang may be posting directions for you.

12. thanks paul here is the address 47 south greenfield rd greenfield new york 12833 i will do a map quest i am trying to get the south shore guys to go we will stay over sat night we will talk about it at our meeting wed night

13. 41fastback

41fastback

I'll be in the crowd. Haven't been in a couple years. Look forward to it. Weather will be ok.

14. Cshabang

Cshabang

the shop address is

47 South Greenfield Road
    greenfield center NY 18233

see you guys there... edit...sorry, late with the address

15. racemad55

racemad55

See you there!

16. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Some pictures posted by the guys going would be great. Thanks in advance. Maybe some day I'll make the trek.

17. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

Just a heads up. This has been missing from the other posts.
    You must bring some food item, ie: pizza, wings, sub sandwich and beer, beer,beer (Miller Genuine Draft) Everyone contributes to the food table and the cooler. The Bones provide a very cool place to meet, very cool people to talk to and enough ball busting to make it interesting. Leave thin skin at home.....