Register now to get rid of these ads!

roll call for the jalopy showdown in Latimore, PA!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shoebomber, Apr 16, 2007.

1. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Hate to say it, but it's raining here at the Shore and it's a bit worse up in Central PA........afraid I'll be Mustanging it today.......plan to leave around 11:45........

I am sometimes foolish, but I'm no fool.......I just can't risk my car in rain.....it's not a *rain car*

See you there......

Brucie

2. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

Raining like hell in VA, Thats what they make rain-X for. Leaving in 1/2 an hour. "A bad day at a car show is better than a good day at work." I always say.

3. plmczy

plmczy

Sorry guy's look's like this year is a no go. With the loss of my job and starting a new one it's just not in the books so to say. My daughter and I are both sick and not having health ins. yet I don't want to push it. Hopefully there will be some t-shirts and posters left after the show, I'll get one then. Have fun everyone and post lots of pics so I can feel really bad for not going,lol. later shawn

4. DirtLateModel2c

DirtLateModel2c
    from Plum, PA

I'll be there with TChurch and Hot Rod Kid, leaving early Sat. morning. Cant wait, it'll be our first time. No '53 F-100 though, shes still got work to be done...

5. Gonna be there, don't know if I'll be in the A though, but sure will try!

Attached Files:

6. yekoms

yekoms