Register now to get rid of these ads!

roll call for the jalopy showdown in Latimore, PA!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shoebomber, Apr 16, 2007.

1. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Clark, you are a Hot Rod Ninja:rolleyes: ........My Merc suspension is all apart (bags). I hope to have it finished and back together by this weekend.

2. FeO2

FeO2

Lullabell, I'll bring the moonshine and you can take Ducks' place making the SALSA!!

3. Clark

Clark

FeO2...nice! get it on video! Is Larry gonna dance again this year?

The video looked good!
    Clark

4. jub

jub
    from York, Pa

I am trying really hard to make it.

5. 39 Ford

39 Ford

Planning on being there.

6. i plan on being there..

should be fun. I think i will be selling again..

tok

7. Clark

Clark

Tok..better let Larry know you're coming. Vending is filling up. Best get there early. I have to inspect all swapmeet items before they go on sale :)
    Clark

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Boy, I mention "dildo" and my post gets deleted.....the old guy mentions it and no one bats an eye.:rolleyes: :D

Unfortunantly I will be attending a sales seminar in Orlando that same weekend. It was my choice to attend, per HR, BUT since my boss gave me a nice raise last week I thought I would attend the seminar of my own free will. The boss and I also negotiated two extra days off. I will now be able to attend Paso and visit some shops in CA for 5 days. Stuff in life is a trade off sometimes but as long as I'm able to attend a cool car event in May, I'm happy.:D

I will really, really miss all my East coast pals that will be attending the Showdown. Hopefully some of you will make it to the Hot Rod Cinematic in OH in June or the HAMB Drags in MO in August and we can catch up.

xoxoxox

9. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

Is there a website for this event? I'm in Johnstown PA, no clue how far away it is, but sounds like a cool weekend trip... where can i get some more details? You Blairsville boys have any extra room inthe van? :eek:

10. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

11. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

Me and a couple more will be coming up Fri. Let me know what time to meet at the tower.
    Cad61 in Winchester. We should all go up together. We coluld meet in Berryville. We'll go up 340 to Frederick then take 15. Let me know.

12. The37Kid

The37Kid

Buchanan's called today, they just shipped the rebuilt wheels for the Henderson Midget, I hope to be there with it.

13. kooldeuce

kooldeuce

Took the the week end off for this one.HELL YEH we'll be back for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    Anyone need there Roadstar looked at??????? My Dads a TV repair man ,He's got an Awesome set of tools man

14. racer5c

racer5c

I'll be there, Zach remind me what all I have promised to mail to you but haven't and i will bring it with me.

15. slacker91

slacker91
    from Emmaus, PA

Oh yeah, i almost forgot...if any one wants any lettering or pinstriping done at the show, just ask. ill have all my stuff with me.

16. Sorry,you won't be attending,as the rest of us who can't attend,will miss out on your exceptional event coverage.Glad your boss is rewarding you,obviously he values you,just like we do.Now who will show everyone else,how to have fun,since it seems knowone enjoys these events as much as you??:D

17. Spike!

Spike!

Probably not going this year. I hear it's not that great of a show. I don't like mud. :D

Spike

18. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

douchebag says what?

19. evol55

evol55

ill be there. i cant wait to see some mudslinging action.

20. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

I will be there.

21. us Vargo boys wouldn't miss it! besides... I need more mud from under the Buick for my tomatoe garden. Spike.....Iv'e seen pics of you swimmin' in mud.... your in denile!

22. lulabelle

lulabelle

I could NEVER take Ducks place!He better be there though!!!

23. haring

haring

I do believe that the Showdown basically IS a HAMB meet. :)

Everyone I've ever met there is on the HAMB.

I'll be there. Not sure what I'm bringing. Doesn't really matter!

24. scarylarry

scarylarry

Hey Don, it does kind of matter what you are bringing! (well, maybe not you)
    There will be no more 70's hearses on the infield. We are going to be a little tighter on the gate. We really didnt have many cars that didnt fit last year, but it may get crazy this year so it better be pre 64 and pretty traditional looking. There will always be something sneek in, but we try to keep it right.

25. AstroMonkey

AstroMonkey

I have friends in town from California that day, but screw it. I'm coming this year. Always seems like something comes up the same weekend as the Showdown, but I'm not missing it this time.

26. Clutch 2

Clutch 2
    from Maryland

I will be there again this year. What a great show!!!

27. 39sledge

39sledge

i plan on showing up might even have something worth looking at instead of that shitty old falcon.

28. haring

haring

Thanks for clarifying, Larry.

I didn't mean that in a "I can bring anything I want" kind of way.

I meant it in a "doesn't matter what I drive, I just better get my ass there" kind of way! :)

It's the do-not-miss show of the year.
    (you can quote me on that for the newspaper ad)

29. plmczy

plmczy

I'm hoping to be there if everything works out good. later shawn

30. 32FlammedCoupe and I will be there, along with Chris from California driving the 51. Looking forward to see the coupe Clark ruined.