Register now to get rid of these ads!

RODDERS DIGEST

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jerry, Dec 20, 2003.

1. jerry

jerry

found i have 1 (one) extra copy of the new issue. if you need one post on here and cover the postage.

jerry

2. Two-Gun Bob

Two-Gun Bob

Jerry, I will send you a PM...

I've looked all over with no luck [​IMG]

Thanks!

3. I'm taking mine to the party tonight and having the Chief autograph the feature on his '38 Pontiac:)

I went to two Borders, a Barnes & Noble and a Waldens before I found one. (Sue thought I was out Xmas shopping for her:))

Dennis

4. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Lots of 'em still on racks around here...

PM me if you're stuck!

5. jerry

jerry

going in the mail to twogun bob.

jerry

6. Two-Gun Bob

Two-Gun Bob

Thanks a lot! I was really glad to hear that RD is coming back; it was my favorite magazine and I go through my old copies pretty often. I'll be checkin' the mail!

7. Are copies that hard to find? I used to buy them religously until I found a source for "Rolls and Pleats" When I built my "hot rod" schwinn years ago, I borrowed a friends copy of TRJ #1as a Von Dutch refrence for the striping. I took it home and left it on the table, my boxer decided to climb up on the table to see what the neighbor was up to and knocked TRJ to the floor and broke the binding. At that time it wasn't a big deal but since #1 is very hard to get now he busts my balls about it once in a while. Same friend lent me a very hard to find skate video years ago, I left it in the VCR not knowing my sister had the VCR programed to tape a soap. OOPS.

8. theres more chance of man landing on the moon [​IMG]than me finding a copy on the newstands over here

monkey

9. ray

ray
    from colorado

i think wideglide got rodders journal and rodders digest mixed up, hell i gotta think about which is which now!

10. jdubbya

jdubbya

Hey Monkey, send me your address, and I will send a copy to you. In return, you can send me something cool from there.
    you can PM me or e-mail [email protected]

11. CrazyDaddy

CrazyDaddy
    from Austin TX

Where can I get one in Austin ? Barnes & Noble doesn't have 'em; and a place I used to get mags from burned down yesterday.

12. CrazyDaddy,

Do you have a Borders book store? That's where I found mine.

Dennis

13. I saw a few copies of rodder digest and ole'skool rods at the local 7eleven's in LA, IF you guys know me I'm all over LA all the time. If you want me to pick anyone a copy, will do PM me

14. KIRK!

KIRK!

The Tower records by me has 'em.

15. CrazyDaddy

CrazyDaddy
    from Austin TX

Thanks, we have a Borders; I'll check it out today. I may just pick up a few to send out.

16. CrazyDaddy

CrazyDaddy
    from Austin TX

Found 'em at Hastings in Round Rock on I-35; they had a few. I grabbed an extra copy; if anyone needs one let me know.

17. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I usually have no problem finding them at Barnes & Nobles.

18. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I went to Barnes and Noble looking for one. I had everyone in the place on the hunt, it was actually kind of funny. They finally checked their MASTER list of publications and it wasn't there (meaning we don't carry it). I came up dry everywhere else so I resigned myself to do without.
    Suddenly, out of the blue (wearing a fur coat stolen from Denise) rode my periodical pimp, FAT HACK. He says, "send me all the money you can beg, borrow, or steal and a mid70's 6cyl Nova and I'll fix you right up. I couldn't resist, so I put a couple hundred dollars in the mail and my new hero informed me VIA a PM my mag is on the way. Does life get any better than that?
    BTW, he will have to find his own Nova I don't want him to think I'm EASY.

Frank

19. Boy, am I glad I subscribed at the Nationals. Seems the final decision to make it a "go" happened at the Nats in the Executive Inn parking lot.

Luckily I was the first in line when the subscriptions opened up and I was imformed that I'd be the first subvscriber should I choose to purchase a subscription.

You don't have to kick me twice. I had the checkbook out before the words were out of McWhirter's mouth.

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yeah, but did you get your copy already??? [​IMG]

Happy holidays sweetheart, stay warm [​IMG]

21. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Das right Frankie Boy...yous keep sendin me da money and I'll make sure you never lonely!! [​IMG]

(Oh and verry funny...I suppose that YOU had something to do with the pink 72 Ventura parked out front?)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

22. [ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, but did you get your copy already??? [​IMG]

Happy holidays sweetheart, stay warm [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, it came in teh male about 10 days ago.

Went down to the local magazine shop yesterday (Christmas Eve) and they had half a dozen on the rack, too.

23. Si I guess we should see it here around March? [​IMG]