Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rod Run Ennis Tx Nov 6th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowmaster, Nov 4, 2004.

1. lowmaster

lowmaster

Nov 6th is our 8th annual Rockin Relics Rod Run in Ennis Texas. It is being held at Bluebonnet Park in Ennis Texas.
    Registration is from 8 to 1, cost is $15.00 and all proceeds go to Meals On Wheels. Awards at 3:30. We have dash plaques & goddie bags for the 1st 100 entries. Event t-shirts will also be on sale. Hope to see some Hambers come out and help raise some cash for the Meals On Wheels program.

2. Rusty

Rusty

Great to know. I will try to get all the crew together to get down there. Looks like the weather is gonna be great Saturday. High in the 70's. Shouls be able to get, ElRusto, Dirty2, Myself, Pat, Suse, SLide, Gary, Etc.

3. Slide

Slide

I'd go, but I gotta work. Dangit! [​IMG]

D31-- are you gonna get your pops and ElRusto to stay home so they don't take up all the awards... AGAIN??? [​IMG]

4. Rusty

Rusty

No I better let them go. I think I can beet them this week. What do you mean you got to work. Can't you be sick Saturday?

5. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Might have to cruise up there, headed that way anyhow...

That night in Denton, Big Daddy Alright is playing, all of the Chupacabras will be there...and me.

This is what I got from their website, lol:[ QUOTE ]
    sat 6 blues crawl, denton - 12p

[/ QUOTE ]

www.bigdaddyalright.com

6. Slide

Slide

[ QUOTE ]
    No I better let them go. I think I can beet them this week. What do you mean you got to work. Can't you be sick Saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hafta fiddish up our addual cata... (cough cough)...catalog. It (cough) hasta go to the pridter od Mudday (cough wheeze).

I'b dot feelig too good right dow...

7. byrd

byrd

"I'b dot feelig too good right dow... " awww.... [​IMG], but that was funny...you got the sounds just right!!! hope you feel better!

i'd love to show up,it's not too far from here....but stupid work gets in the way! [​IMG] have fun though!

8. Elrusto

Elrusto

[ QUOTE ]
    D31-- are you gonna get your pops and ElRusto to stay home so they don't take up all the awards... AGAIN??? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now hold on one cotton pickin' minute there partner........
    [​IMG]

9. Dirty2

Dirty2

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now hold on one cotton pickin' minute there partner........
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'll just go to look !!!! [​IMG]

10. Looks like I will make this one. Out of all the times we were in Ennis testing our nitro coupe I have never been able to find this place...Wear is it located??

11. Dirty2

Dirty2

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like I will make this one. Out of all the times we were in Ennis testing our nitro coupe I have never been able to find this place...Wear is it located??

[/ QUOTE ]
    It is at some park in Ennis !!! [​IMG]

12. Dirty2

Dirty2

Bluebonnet Park

13. Rusty

Rusty

Is somoene gonna post directions to Bluebonnet park? I know it is a small town and some out of towners are coming so some directions could save on a little confusion.

14. Dirty2

Dirty2

We are going to meet on I45 past I20 at 10:00

15. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

16. Dirty2

Dirty2

Not to many HAMB guys showed up ??????? [​IMG]

17. Good to see you there!, but it was a little lite in attendance. My daughter wore our ass out!!

18. stangzilla

stangzilla
    from FTW Texas

they weren't giving away cool trophies
    so nobody went [​IMG]

19. Dirty2

Dirty2

Hey Reeder nice to see you and you family there, congrats on the trophy will post picts for those that didnt show up later [​IMG].

20. Rusty

Rusty

[ QUOTE ]
    they weren't giving away cool trophies
    so nobody went [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like you would have gotten one anyways. Since when have you been worried about a trophy. It was for a good cause not for the trophy you got. Come on guys wheres the love for your elderly. There was even one gouy that won the 50/50 potand donated it back. It was 100.00 bucks. It don't sound like much to some but it was more than I had in my pocket at the time, but it will give a good meal to some needy or homeless, maybe even sombody you know.

21. Rusty

Rusty

[ QUOTE ]
    Good to see you there!, but it was a little lite in attendance. My daughter wore our ass out!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to meet you and the family Reed. I love your car and you have done an excellent job. Congrats on the trophy. THat should tell you alot based on the billet that was there. Good job. Missed Seeing alot of you there but it went of pretty good and the weather was great.