Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rod Joust and more Cumberland pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by -, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Had a great time at Cumberland as usual. Here is a pic of Glasshole's burnout for the joust.
    Clark

Attached Files:

2. Here's GayJeff with his gas mask after the burnout.

Attached Files:

3. Sawzall was nice enough to clean it for him later! Gee does that make Sawzall Glasshole's bitch [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Glasshole even lit the camp fire for us

Attached Files:

5. Johnnylonghair was the stick man for the joust and we won [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Wrong pic that was the burnout this is the joust

Attached Files:

7. There was plenty of cool rods there. Sorta liked this shot with an original in the background.

Attached Files:

8. Last pic of my trucks on the top of the mountain in the background of the other pics. I know.. i'm a piture whore [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. I would have to say that sawzall is my part time bitch.So that would give you 4.5 Bitches.The picture of GayJeff came out good

10. 46mopar

46mopar

We need to see the backward rod joust.

11. Are those pix from the peak overlooking the grounds?(the rock) If it is, that is one scary ride up there. I drank many gallons of "mountian shine" up there and wondered many times if I was gonna make it back down. Killer view from up there

12. Missing Link

Missing Link

Great. Before you know it, Jeff will be walking around car shows dressed like a maid trying to sell California Fluffer Dusters. [​IMG]

13. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Man I love that last pic...nice shot! How about a S0-What poster?...Dirty

14. GNG that is the peak overlooking the grounds. One side of the road goes sraight up the other side goes sraight down. No guiderail and no room for two way traffic.
    Jeff in a maid outfit. [​IMG]
    Rat... Iwis that pic was taken with a good camera. It would be a cool blow up.
    Clark

15. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

How's your back doing "SKIRT" all this is coming to you from sunny and hot pensacola florida. wwwwoooooohhhhhoooo

16. sawzall

sawzall

[ QUOTE ]
    Great. Before you know it, Jeff will be walking around car shows dressed like a maid trying to sell California Fluffer Dusters. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

stan the nsra is making room for my fluffer dusters at york next year.. thanks

17. Hey SoWhat? Those cars are neat! Great photos!