Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rocky here's the pics of the cars I found and the HenryJ is

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by moparrodder, Nov 22, 2003.

1. moparrodder

moparrodder

Rocky, here is the link to my photo album and on page 4 is the pics on that abandoned farm that has the HeneryJ. I still have to catch the farmer yet but maybe this week I'll give him a call. Can you id the Chrysler in the first 4 pics? As to what year, it was a 4dr that has been cut down to a pickup and has a straight 8. Will take some work to smooth it out but I think it's cool. I'll keep in touch. Bill [​IMG]http://photo.starblvd.net/moparrodder?st=album&pg=3&ro=3&co=2&logout=1&pw=*2F5B3FC00F43

2. Dammit, Bill....the damn thing won't work. I think you musta left something out?

3. moparrodder

moparrodder

4. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

5. moparrodder

moparrodder

It works now, I clicked on the page that I loged out on I guess I was in a hurry to post it. Bill

6. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

7. That worked! As usual, I want everything on the page but I'd be satisfied with the Henry J or the green 37 Pontiac coupe...can you see what he wants for them? The Poncho gets me goin more than even the Henry J and I love Henry J's... Thanks, Bill.
    Or, we could make it a road trip on a sunny Sunday........

8. moparrodder

moparrodder

Works for me Rocky, I'll try and get ahold of him this week and get back with you and try and set up a road trip some time. Bill [​IMG]

9. moparrodder

moparrodder

Thanks Duece Roadster for the help on the link and posting the pics. I'm tring to figure out what year that Chrysler is, it's kinda cool and would make a nice phantom pickup. Again thanks for the help!! Bill [​IMG]

10. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks Duece Roadster for the help on the link and posting the pics. I'm tring to figure out what year that Chrysler is, it's kinda cool and would make a nice phantom pickup. Again thanks for the help!! Bill [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are welcome...........
    Never met you in person but I know you from other forums.........and we have mutual friends..

The old Chrysler would be cool....... [​IMG]

[​IMG]