Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rockin' Roddin' Reunion Volunteers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Drag Raised, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Drag Raised

Drag Raised
    from Quincy, IL

We had a great time recently :p at "The Rust Revival" in Wayland, MO and just got back from "The Scrap Drive" in Belvidere, IL over the weekend. Both are fantastic events.
    We're gearing up for our event on August 28th and need volunteers to help park and direct participants at the Adams County Illinois Fairgrounds on that day. We are looking at 2 hour shifts, beginning at 8:00 AM until around 2:00 PM. Parking volunteers will recieve a free "Staff" T-Shirt. If you're interested in helping out, please reply to this thread with a preferred time slot, T-shirt size and a phone number where we can reach ya. We'll be putting together a work schedule and will get back to you for confirmation.
    We are looking forward to partying with everyone.
    See the attached flyer for additional event detail.

Mickster

Attached Files:

2. ...don't think I'll make your show due to other plans (that mite change) but I want to wish you guys success on your new show; we need more shows like this.
    ...also, thanks for comin to the Scrap Drive, we appreciate everyone who supports us; glad you had a good time.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ill be there mick....just tell me what you need me to do...and i dont need no tshirt bro! just bought a kickass tubetop...... :)

4. Drag Raised

Drag Raised
    from Quincy, IL

Thanks Breeder; that's Absolutely Fabulous. Sorry to hear you won't need a shirt. I had a pretty bra strapped version in pink for ya that said "STUFF" instead of "Staff". :D Looking forward to it. Make sure all your fellow Dusters know we'll be ready to party with them too!
    Mickster

5. modelamac

modelamac

Sure count me in...