Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Rock Auto discount, anyone?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gene-koning, Jul 8, 2020.

1. gene-koning

gene-koning

Getting ready to place an order and wondering if any one has a discount code. Thanks, Gene

Sporty45 likes this.
  2. 140705026113683092
    Good till August 2nd
    Put it in the how did you hear about us box.

3. gene-koning

gene-koning

4. George

George

Keep in mind their return policy is 1 month. Computer run, if it sees it's over a month ,end of the game.

5. No problem, I just ordered some things yesterday and as usual I forgot an item...“too late already shipped”. You would think I would have learned by now and wrote it down.:(

6. Sporty45

Sporty45

Dammit, I forgot about that code thing with them, I've spent a few bucks with them lately :mad:

7. gene-koning

gene-koning

The code saved me about $8, or about the shipping cost of 2 items from one of the 3 warehouses my parts are coming from. Buying from them saved me nearly $20 over the cheapest prices on ebay. Ebay prices were about 1/2 the cost of the same parts at a local parts store, and then I would have had to pay shipping on top of that. I don't mind spending a little extra to buy something in my area, but more then double is crazy. Gene

8. lemondana

lemondana
    from Lincoln NE

Before you order, Google "Latest Rockauto discount code" The first entry that comes up is www.retailmenot.com. They have several codes and the date they expire. You just have to remember every time.

9. I had to order a clutch and pressure plate for my daily driver, and ordering a quality unit from them, even without the discount, saved me over $90.
    Over the last three years, I have had excellent service from them.
    Bob

10. bundoc bob

bundoc bob

Rock Auto can deliver real Wix oil filters landed in Canada cheaper
    than the local Napa sells "Napa Gold" knockoffs. No French instructions,
    though...

11. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Si vous avez besoin d'instructions pour un filtre a huile, la langue n'est pas la principale barriere.

12. George

George

Where they're made by Wix they wouldn't be "knockoffs".

13. gene-koning

gene-koning

Just a quick note here, I ordered the parts around 8 pm Wed evening 7/8. The parts came from 3 warehouses, and the expected delivery was this Wed 7/15 on two of the packages, and this coming Fri 7/17 on the 3rd package.

I got the 3rd package Friday 7/10, and the other two came today 7/13. Saved a pile of money and got the parts faster then expected. Consider me a happy guy. Gene