Register now to get rid of these ads!

Robert Williams Prints (2)- Felonious Demeanor/Messages from a Drunken Broom

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by Burny, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Burny

Burny

Early Robert Williams prints (1980's) from his "Messages from a Drunken Broom" and "Felonious Demeanor" shows in NYC. These are original and date back to '87/'88.

Both are in great shape except "Messages from a Drunken Brom, yellow is slightly faded...

These will ship (Shipping extra) rolled up in a tube mailer. Frames not included if shipping.

If pickup, frames can go with.

I'm asking $100 for both...as a package. IMG_7048.JPG IMG_7049.JPG IMG_7050.JPG IMG_7051.JPG IMG_7052.JPG IMG_7053.JPG IMG_7054.JPG

Thanks,

Ron P

LOST ANGEL likes this.
  2. Why not put these in the classifieds?:confused:

warhorseracing likes this.
  3. Burny

Burny

Thanks for heads up... I meant to place in the "antiquated/classifieds" section... Doh!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Cool posters, kinda tempting.

Well, since we're talking about the man, I hung out with Robert and Suzanne Williams for a few nights in Wendover in 2013. Man they've got some interesting stories to tell... and they both sure can drink bourbon. Those were fun times... and getting up before sunrise to head to the salt every morning after drinking with them all night was tons of fun too :D

[​IMG]

Burny and lothiandon1940 like this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!