Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Roadster Wheel Poll

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roddin-shack, Apr 30, 2014.

?

Best looking Wheel Combo?

Poll closed May 3, 2014.
  1. WWW wheels and tires.

57 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Halibrand Mags and Black Walls.

38 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Neither..............Actually I did vote for the Halibrands and blackwalls.:D

Attached Files:

2. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

White walls for shows and the black walls for driving. Either make the car but Artilery and white walls would be good look too.

3. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

WWW and Chrome all the way.
    Others make it look like a street rod.

4. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

DON: Good one, and I am sure this little roadster will back up your theory.;);)

5. I like chrome and white walls and I like mags, in fact I have a set of both for my car too. I do not care for smoothy wheels nor do I like the so called "Halibrand style" wheels, but from looking at the pictures, I would choose the WW and chrome wheels that you have. As if that matters. :rolleyes::)

6. basicbob

basicbob

Maybe it depends how old you are? Now that I'm 65 whitewalls look better to me.

Back in the 70's thru 90's I always ran magnesium wheels with blackwalls. Still like that look on an aggresive "Hot Rod"

7. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

I think the whitewalls look best, both wheel choices fit the car.

8. missysdad1

missysdad1

Hard for me to get worked up either way. That car - especially with the old timey split bones on both ends - would look so good with early Ford wheels painted black, conehead baldies, beauty rings and big 'n little blackwalls. It's got such a strong early to mid-50's vibe that it's a shame to try to dress it up as anything else.

9. 32STUPRES

32STUPRES

I like either, but can't stand to see a nice roadster with 22's or 24's with the "rubber band" tires....Absolutely ruins the otherwise nice cars.....Saw one like this at the Nats last year and was a beautiful 32 brookville hiboy and I about puked!!!! I'm diggin the St. Louis look which is black wheels, blackwalls, baby moon and no beauty ring! Joe