Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roadster Rick

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by chopper cliff, Aug 19, 2011.

1. chopper cliff

chopper cliff
    from lodi ca

Although I am new to the H.A.M.B. my best friend and partner has been on it alot. I am sorry to report that my best friend and brother passed away on April 30 of this year from cancer. We were putting together all the parts to "CLONE" Fred Steele's T bucket when he departed this earth, I have decided to continue with this project in his memory. We were best bud's for 25 yrs, I helped on his last project, The Black Widow 2. He is sorley missed. So if any one, has photos or info on Fred's bucket, please send it to me. The info he had collected got lost in cyberspace before he could relay it to me. He lived in the Bay area of Cal and I live in the central valley. thanks Chopper Cliff. p.s. I didn't get the handle by building bikes!

2. Old&Low

Old&Low

I'm sorry you lost your best pal Cliff. There's nothing anyone could say that'd make that hurt go away. I'll try and find what info and pics I can of Fred Steele's T and pass them along. John

3. 26 roadster

26 roadster

Hey from Tennessee

4. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Man sorry about your buddy, you should try posting your requests an the main board. Sound like something the HAMB could get behind. Lots of good people and info here..

5. Bucket of T

Bucket of T

read your bio, that's cool you use your '28 as a daily driver. welcome!

6. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Tennessee!