Register now to get rid of these ads!

Road Trip to Oldest Ford Dealer In CA (pics)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Legendary Lars, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Legendary Lars

Legendary Lars

We Rolled out of our Home town of Santa Cruz on our way to Hollister, Blastin down the old salinas river road. Stpped in Hollister for a car event featuring some really great old Fords for the celebration of the oldest ford dealer in California, After the event we rolled on up north a bit a friends place. Along the way we had a road issue with one of the cars and so getting blasted in the 90 degree furnace on the side of the road the boys hammered and beat and got her goin again. Just when we were finally gonna start movin again we notice a flat on my car. So the Woody offers up its Bias Ply as the sacrificial lamb. Now I have always heard dont mix Bias ply and radials, and dont mix sizes. So we did both :) Anyway I was a bit less on the gas the rest of the way but all ened good an excellent adventure.

Here is the full Album
    http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/mapstead/hollister ford show/

and here is a few pics from it :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

3. You got that right. :) HRP

4. Legendary Lars

Legendary Lars

It was a good mix of old steel, with a little bit of wood thrown in for good measure :)

5. Legendary Lars

Legendary Lars

Woody tire got returned and all is back to normal now. Turns out the tire rim combo I got from coker the tube was pinched in the tire and rubbed a whole in it.