Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Road Rockets Rumble 2013 at Indy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigbob55, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Here are a couple shots from last year great times in Indy

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

2. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Keep em comin on last years pics....lot's on the website BUT they never catch em all. That's one of the problems with being a vendor, ....only things I get to see is after I close or before I open !

3. Unfortunately those are the only one I have on my phone. I will try to steal some from fb

4. Looking forward to this year at the road rocket rumble come join us 9 days

Attached Files:

5. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

6. 1959apache

1959apache

Parking and then walking last year was terrible compared to the entrance of the show. Is there going to be a different setup so you don't have to walk forever through a field to get in?

7. tracer55

tracer55
    from ohio

Attended for the first time last year and loved it. Loved the music thru out the day.
    This one is a must!!!!

8. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

We got there around 8am Saturday and were able to park real close. We'll probably do the same this year.

9. 1959apache

1959apache

I arrived at like 10 and had to park way the hell out of the way and then had to walk and walk and walk (it was really hot last year). I was just thinking it would be smart to have another entrance since people climb over the plastic fence that they put up with stakes.

10. i'll be there along with Mikes29. This will be our first year at the Rumble.

We dropped the ball and didn't pre register. Is it my understanding that each day we go into the show it is $25.00 correct?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  11. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

I can't answer that question Impalamike, I vend and have a vendor pass but if you don't get an answer PM MissBelvedere, Naomi knows everything !!

12. Thanks Bob, I appreciate the help. I'm excited about going. I just finished my car the night before Beatersville and I am ready to drive to every show I can!

13. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

You'll be amazed....stop in the inside vendor set up in the lobby and say hello. You recognize me as my avatar is my set up at this event. Nice show nice people and lot's to do

14. EasyBake

EasyBake
    from Bedford IN

I will head up truck should be doneish!

15. will do man!

16. harrington

harrington
    from Indiana

Met BigBob55 last year, hell of a nice guy. Even gave me a HAMB discount right there on the spot, oh and he even threw in an ice cold beer with my purchase! This year the beer is on me Bob.

17. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Always aim to please Harrington !! I'll take you up on the beer payback !! If you can't have fun and make new friends doing this then why bother. I make my money off the wannabee rodders not Hamb brothers

18. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

I THINK your right....I hope your wrong, but it is still worth it.

19. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

I think there is a weekend pass.

Sent from my office while I should be working.

20. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

We are only a breath away!!!!! Just wanted to sort out some of your questions, been really busy and haven't been able to log on.... In regards to parking.... come early is the best advice. As for the entry fees here they are:

Weekend package: $50, that's 2 VIP wristbands & car entry for ALL weekend
    One Day Entry: $25 per day, that will give you your car entry & 1 VIP wristband good for that day/night only
    All spectators are $10
    Bands in the ballroom: FREE with wristband, $10 without a wristband.

Hope this helps! The ladies of the Road Rockets got together tonight and stuffed all the goodie bags!!! Maggie, Lynne and I set some land speed records tonight:) Tom worked on trophies and did his best not to get run over, LOL. Everything is coming together well and we will be ready for all of you next week with a BIG smile! BTW if you thought the shirt design was kool on the website and facebook... wait until you see it in person.... AMAZING!!!!

21. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

See ya thursday night Naomi....hope to get there early enough to unpack and unload, I can set it all up Friday morning

22. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

23. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

You still sponsoring the pin up contest at your spot Cornfield Customs?

Lucky dog....wish I had that many honeys on my space at one time !!

24. Thanks Naomi for clearing things up. Does a shirt come with the $50 dollar entry or was that only for those that preregistered?

25. cornfieldcustoms

cornfieldcustoms

yea i am still doing the pin up contest, i just got back form Bowling Green HRR so there is just enough time to recoupe, get my shop duties done, make the pin up pick trophy and head out to Indy Wednesday

26. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

I hear you....like me trying to do 25+ events a year and work a full time job. Fun most of the time but tideous when you get backed up. See you there

27. 54sled

54sled

Cant wait to hit the road!

28. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Cool your duels sled...it will happen !!

29. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

The shirt is a perk of pre-registering darlin, but I will certainly have extras on hand to sell:)

30. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

We have to give a BIG thank you to Cornfield Customs for being the Pin-Up Contest sponsor again:) I can't wait to see the trophy Mike, I know it will be awesome! We just saw Mike at his Open House on the 2nd and we HAD A BLAST! It was a beautiful day with great people and is shop is awesome! BTW Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there:)