Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Road kings hot rod reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtbag54, Aug 11, 2010.

1. heres a few pictures from our reunion at bunker hill dragstrip,about 50 cars and 100 spectators this time out,other than myself posting a flyer on here,it was mostly word of mouth,we kinda want it to turn into a decent size event,might do it again this fall, but definently next year....

Attached Files:

2. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

We (Tom, Naomi & Rick) would like to thank all of the Road Kings and everyone at Bunker Hill for a fabulous Sunday! It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone and you couldn't have asked for a better day. Everyone had a great time and we look forward to doing it again! Dirtbag54, thanks for the great pics! ~Naomi

3. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

For those that don't know the cut down Cushman belongs to John Eads, in `56, `57 & `58 it ran 100 miles an hour in the quarter, all the while sitting on a hot water bottle to pressurize the fuel. John is a great guy to chat with and calls me all the time to catch up. At the Motorama this coming February I will have quite the display put together for him from all of the memorabilia that he has been sending me.

4. thanks roadrockets for making it up to hang out with us,,we will se you in muncie

5. Wish we could have made it.

After 4 days in the hot Louisville sun and the drive home on Sunday it was too hard not to head west when we got to Indy vs. going on north to the drags....

Sorry

6. billys54

billys54

7. if we do another in the fall well let ya know