Register now to get rid of these ads!

Road Devils "Road To Recovery" Road Trip/DVD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by elgato65, Apr 5, 2011.

1. elgato65

elgato65

We are the Road Devils Car Club's "Devils Brigade" Chapter and we are raising money and awareness for Combat Wounded Veterans, and we could REALLY use your help.

Our Chapter of the Road Devils Car Club is filming a documentary on the double life of a Soldier/Hot Rodder. This film will show the members of the Devil's Brigade and their friends making the trip out to Viva Las Vegas 14 and back and their stories of what brought them together as a one of a kind chapter of the Road Devils Car Club. The Devil's Brigade is raising money and awareness for Combat Wounded Veterans and helping Operation Task Force Dagger raise money to help wounded soldiers and their families. Profits from this film will go directly to the Task Force to help support their mission.

On April 18th, the Devil's Brigade will roll out from Fort Bragg NC to Las Vegas Nevada to participate in the Viva Las Vegas car show. Along the way, and at the event, we'll be doing our best to inform people about who we are, how to support Task Force Dagger, and to get the word out there about our wounded Special Operations warriors.

We're asking for ANY support our fellow H.A.M.B. members can offer - whether it's gas cards, spots on the road where we can count on support for vehicles, parts, or any kind of donations you can spare.

Our intent is to raise as much cash as we possibly can to get to Task Force Dagger. This is 100% NOT to line our pockets - instead it's to get awareness to Task Force Dagger so they can accomplish their mission. Please check our facebook page for more information, and remember - if you can't give us a dime, and can't help us out - PLEASE, pass the word, and more importantly - check out Task Force Dagger - THEY are the reason we're doing this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Road-Devils-Car-Club-Road-to-Recovery-DVD/184868598225230?sk=wall

also, for the non-facebook folks....
    http://www.roaddevils.com

2. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Not sure what your trip back is like.....but you should stop on the way back east and hit the Vintage Torque Fest.

PM me and I will be sure to hook you guys up with something.
    I look forward to seeing the finished product as well.

Good luck and know that you have a place to crash in Iowa!

Just so everyone knows - our show is 3 hours from Milwaukee - 2.5 hours from DeS Moines and 2.5 hours from Ohare Airport (chicago)

Many people seem to think we are out in the middle of nowhere (like Hot Rod Ed) We are closer than you think.

So if you guys are gonna film some stuff in Vegas on Monday....it would take 2-3 days to get to Iowa most likely.

I know Los Punk Rods are heading from Kansas City (about 1400 miles from Las Vegas to KC) on Friday morn....
    perhaps you could caravan with them......I know they have a special spot in their hearts for military members as well.

3. PLEASE HELP AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO "TASK FORCE DAGGER" Check out Devils Brigade "FIRME" (cool for all you gavachos) home made rides and actual combat footage. These guys are the 21st century warriors, Just like our fore fathers of WWII.