Register now to get rid of these ads!

Road Block 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stick Shift, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I have been wanting to go to this show for a few years now and this year I did make it. We showed up late and did not take the 33 but still had a good time. The weather held out for us and the sun even came out while we were there. I picked up some things at the swap and wished I had bought a couple of other things.

Talked to oldbobsign and met Glo too. Larry and Gloria are great people, I already knew that before. ;) I met and talked to Ryan about his 56 Olds. It is a pretty kool car. He was kool to talk with.

The Farm where the show is a pretty kool place to hold the show. I got to hear the Afterdarks play, they are a great band. I had a great time and I am glad I made it to show even if I left the car/truck home this year.

Thanks to the Blacktop Barons for putting on this show.

I was having problems with the camera but did get a few pics.

Attached Files:

2. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Some cool cars there!

3. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

On my way back home we went through Sycamore and found a lil cruise at a local ice cream shop. I thought these coupes were pretty kool.

Attached Files:

4. Philbilly

Philbilly