Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest RIP Swedevette

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ESGEE, Feb 11, 2015.

1. ESGEE

ESGEE
    from Sweden

[​IMG]
    Was hit by the news that Jonte(Swedevette) was dead, and that he had taken his own life. Have "known" him for like 10 years, we had a title for our self "fordons förädlare"(cant even translate that) Even thou i was older than he, we were on the same level about bikes and cars and charing ideas about builds. I will miss the guy...
    About his Pontiac http://jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=747267

An translate of the message from his family...

Our beloved Jonathan Gyllenberg has chosen to leave us. He could no longer himself. The grief that we could not help him is indescribable, even if he himself tried and wanted to liberate everyone from guilt before he died.
    Jonte has periodically felt bad and then it is difficult to manage what hurts. On the surface, he could perhaps be perceived as tough sometimes, but on the inside he was gentle and very caring. He went terribly bad when he made one sad. Inside clapped a big heart, especially for animals.
    As a child, he bought early for their own money a roof rat, and then there was everything from stick insects to birds, lizards and ferret Gosta. In recent times was the poodle Birk his squire, and they've even picked up babes together in some of his cars.
    Right engine interest was huge, and something that helped himself still felt he in many ways had an amazing life. Think so damn much fun he had on Power Meet and car shows around Sweden where he also got to know many new friends.
    Jonte was very creative even in its engine interest and had a rare ability to see how he would fix things. He built several hojjar and Chopper was a disappointment. At one point he also managed with a simple ink streaks and a reciprocating saw taksänka an Amazon.
    He had eyes like that. Perhaps he had refined the talent in all the years of childhood when he painted warhammer and even had a workshop where they built landscapes.
    Jonte also ran happily around out there in the villages and explored the old historic environments, and he found an old Citroen on some farm somewhere, he could happily knock and talk with the owner, social as he was. He would have liked to become a taxi driver, but realized himself that it would not work because he was only interested in bussing older people.
    Instead mekade he tractors in Orrliden, tried the wings of a ventilation company in Uppsala where he was very well liked, and recently he has been working on Snidex Burträsk. There he has gone by the nickname Alloy Jesus, perhaps due to both the appearance and the ability to handle the material.
    For us, he has always been Jonte-Brunte. Now he is no more, but as he himself wrote: I'm in a better place now.
    We hope that he now from the place looks all the people who cared about him; everyone who joined at the accident scene and all those who came when the Pentagon Road Devils staged a spontaneous memorial service.
    We love him.

2. 'Mo

'Mo

I enjoyed his thread. So very sad. RIP.

3. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. May he rest in peace. It seems like life is just too painful for some.

4. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

So sorry for you loss!!

"fordons förädlare" is "vehicle improver". But to HAMBers that would a Hot Rodder.

If he is a HAMBer, that means he is just a friend I haven't met yet!

Condolences to his family, friends and HAMBers who knew him.

5. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

I am sorry he made that decision. RIP Jonte

6. ESGEE

ESGEE
    from Sweden

I am very sorry that he made that decision. In a way i dident really know him cause i couldent see this coming.
    My thought is to his family in this, cant image losing one of my sons like that..

7. 80WTI

80WTI

So sorry to here this, life can get you down and sometimes it just beats us, best wishes in these hard times. Lee

8. 100% Matt

100% Matt

What a shame.... RIP

9. so sad to hear.....hope he will be riding on our shoulders....

10. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

11. Sadly, my family has had to deal with this in the past. I wish all of his family and friends my prayers on dealing with this.

We all have our thresholds of pain, mentally and physically, and sometimes this becomes the only way to end the suffering. RIP Jonte.

12. nrgwizard

nrgwizard
    from Minn. uSA

Esgee;
    Sorry to hear of your friend, but don't be hard on yourself, thinking you could've prevented it, if only you'd seen it coming. Depression is a real miserable bitch in a bottomless black pit, & it is *very* difficult to 'know' what someone else is really thinking, much less the pain level they're in - esp if they don't want you to know. Please pass on condolences to the family. I hope you, & they, will find peace soon. Sincerely, Marcus...

13. clem

clem

Sorry for your loss, and his family. Esgee, even if you had seen it coming, and been in a position to help, doesn't mean you could have prevented it. Again, sorry for the loss of a friend.

14. The37Kid

The37Kid

Very sad to read of his passing. Prayers going out to his family and friends. Bob

15. Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

16. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. Depression can be a very hard thing to deal with. My prayers go out to you and his family.

17. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Thats sad to hear.RIP

18. montereycruiser

montereycruiser
    from Sweden

2057.jpg Thanks for all the kind words and condoleanses from all around the world. Jonathan had many many friends but still felt he was very alone. Nobody will ever know all the thoughts that he kept inside his head. The ones we did get to know were very fascinating and interesting. His creativity reached from drawings and model kits as a child up to all the motorbikes, cars and other vehicles he created until the end. It´s very sad that the dark side finally won. The world has lost a great spirit and creator, rest in peace my son.
    Jonathans father.

Spoggie, tb33anda3rd and TailDrag like this.
  19. That's rough, I am sorry for all that will miss him.
    It is hard to loose someone you care for and harder when they make the decision to leave us on their own. I hope that the sting of it goes away very soon.

20. So sad. RIP brother :(

21. TailDrag

TailDrag

I don't think a parent can ever heal from the loss of a child, particularly at their own hand, but I hope the realization that your son has clearly touched the hearts of many across the globe helps ease your emotional burden in some way.

RIP.

22. 50 customcoupe

50 customcoupe

May he rest in peace; prayers and good thoughts to all of his family and friends....

23. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

I too feel that a parent can never prepare for or fully get over the loss of their child no matter how old. I was once told by a very wise friend, "The best way to cope with the loss of a loved one is to express whatever emotion you are feeling when you feel it. Talk about how you are feeling and don't be afraid to cry. Keeping everything in will destroy the person your loved one loved." As hard as it is to do, you have to let it out, and if people don't understand then F@%K them!

24. marioD

marioD

Rest in peace bro

25. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

So sorry for your loss. RIP

26. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

Very sorry for your loss. RIP