Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest RIP-rodfather of pensacola Bill Dixion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stu, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bill Dixion, the rodfather of pensacola,fl,passed away, I meet bill on the way to the street rod nationals in 1988 and he did more for me,not just car related but in all areas of my life.
    his home shop was the center of the hot rod world in pensacola and I learn so much there
    Thanks bill
    Chris Nichols

Attached Files:

2. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

here's a pic of his 32 3window which he built from the ground up and drove the snot out of it, I'm sure it had over 50k miles when he got rid of it. yes it has one of the first set of boyds that the public could buy. one of his favorite sayings was "twice the wheels,half the car" and "stance is everything"

Attached Files:

3. Hats off to Bill a very dear friend of mine for a number of years. Last time I talked to him he wanted to get out and come see my lastest project that he helped me start a couple of years ago. He would always lend a hand or give you his honest opinion whether you liked it or not. Just a good good friend to have. God bless Carey,Kevin and Alice. RIP Bill !!! The Weeks family.

4. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana