Register now to get rid of these ads!

RIP Left turn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 6bt, Jun 24, 2011.

1. racer756

racer756

RIP and prayers to his loved ones...

2. Don't know what to say, my heart goes out to you and the family. Prayers for
    peace and a special blessing for you during this sorrowful time.

3. mad-cad

mad-cad

I'm not a religious sort ,but my heart goes out to you.

4. skoh73

skoh73

Very sorry to hear about this. Prayers out to your family and friends. Godspeed.

5. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

so sorry for your loss, i will be praying for you and your family. i have dealt with the suicide of a loved one, i had a harder time with the wondering why and the anger that comes with it than anything. there are support groups that are specific to this and they work wonders. please dont hesitate to reach out to the HAMB community if you need anything.

6. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Not sure what to say. My heart is heavy for the loss of your son so young.

7. uncle max

uncle max
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Lost my Son Tyler on Father's Day too. It was one year ago and seems like yesterday. You will never get over it, but it does get slowly easier.

Just because a ship on the horizon is gone from sight, doesn't mean it's not still there.

Prayers for your family.

8. jwl53

jwl53
    from So cal

So sorry for your loss. I lost my nephew 7 months ago to suicide. Never saw it coming , and still don't know why. May your son rest in peace.

9. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

sorry for your loss

10. AllenK

AllenK

Thoughts and prayers! So sad to hear that.

11. Rest in Peace Bobby. Thanks for donating.

12. Dzus

Dzus

I thought divorce was bad. Then burying my dad was worse. As a parent I can't imagine burying my son. My prayers are with you.

As a fellow midwesterner enduring G-body ownership and with a tractor loving dad I felt a kindred spirit in him. May he rest in peace.

13. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

My condolences, I can't even begin to imagine the hurt, may he find peace R.I.P

14. wheels1950

wheels1950
    from PA. USA

Very Talented Man
    you'll be missed by many
    RIP

15. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

So very sad to hear this.

Went back and looked at some of his posts, you are right, how could you have known something was wrong as nothing seems askew by reading his posts.

Please do not blame yourselves as someone previously posted more eloquently than I.

RIP - Left Turn, Bobby

16. 6bt

6bt
    from omaha ne

Some of Bobby's friends have organized a cruise in his honor. We are meeting at Harbor Freight on north 90th street,just north of Maple street, Omaha, Ne at 3:00 pm. I just wanted to let you guys know.We have found great comfort in you're posts. When I have more time I will post more. Sincerly Bob&Chris Serlet.....6bt

17. 6bt

6bt
    from omaha ne

The cruise is Sunday June 26, sorry forgot to post the date!....6bt

18. erlomd

erlomd

im very sorry for your loss. he will be missed

19. Mart

Mart

So sorry to read this, I'm struggling to find the correct words to say, but you have my deepest sympathies.

Mart.

20. I am so sorry for your loss an the late post.I know your pain an will be praying for you.I know that I am sure like your son my son Shelby did not want to die but they just don't know how to deal with the pain they felt.R.I.P

21. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Lost my 21 yr old son also. I too know the physical and mental pain and a tear falls everytime I hear of another parents loss. All of us parents who have been through this, say a prayer for these new families. 60-70% of the parents who lost a child will break up regardless of the reason. This is fact. Be prepared to fight for your sanity and to maintain the rest of your family.

22. My thoughts and heartfelt condolences are with the families of "Left Turn", "Shelby Cain" and all the others who have lost loved one's, to the horrible illness of Depression. I could not even reply to this thread the first time I read it, but have worked up the courage this time. As one who is experiencing this illness firsthand and currently struggling immensely. I have found some strength, just from reading the posts from many of you. This illness is very difficult to understand, and is very isolating, so seeing the support shown, to these grieving families, is very encouraging to all.