Register now to get rid of these ads!

rims

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by harpboys4, Nov 13, 2009.

1. harpboys4

harpboys4
    from So Cal

Citizens of Hambville I am in need of some help.I just put disc brakes on the front of my fleetline and I am trying to decide what rims to put on it.I like the way the car sits with 14s on it but they do not clear the brakes.I would like to know if there are any stock steel rims that will clear disc brakes.The brakes I have are off most 70s GM cars ie:nova,chevelle,skylark.Please let me know if you have any insight,I searched but it was not of much help. Thanks.

2. 61TBird

61TBird

"We" need pics of the Fleetline!

3. chevyshack

chevyshack

I believe those cars you listed ran 15's

4. dannyego

dannyego

14" 70-80's gm steel wheels will fit and dont look too bad. I had 14" monte carlo steel wheels on my 50 dodge with disc brakes.

5. harpboys4

harpboys4
    from So Cal

This is the car.I posted some threads awhile back about how bad of shape it was in when I got it home.I have been doing allot to it and have gotten the bags all redone by Christian at The Shop in Lomita.If you are in the south bay he does really excellant work.I have since taken the daytons off and tossed them in the trash.I am trying to de-bomb the car just a little.I took the skirts off but I like the visor.Well that is about it.I have some 15x7 astros for it but the are too wide and do not give me much space in the rear.I have also removed the gay ass name and chick on the truck lid and put some new exhaust because with the air all out the rear exhaust tips hit the ground.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  6. Wheels... Sweet Chevy.