Register now to get rid of these ads!

Right angled brake fittings ????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stovebolt, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

2. Try Stainless Bitz in Caloundra. I think that's how they spell it. They have ads in the local mags. I assume you're after a banjo with a thread poking out at a right angle?

3. Phil1934

Phil1934

4. Older Ford trucks had a banjo and an opening for a steel line. Not sure if was 3/16's are 1/4.

5. striper

striper

I have a feeling Highway Clutch and Brake in Campbellfield might have them. Ring first. I wanted to use them out of my M/C which is a HQ. Trouble is the M/C has an inverted flare to seal whereas the banjo fittings rely on a washer and the banjo bolt would have bottomed out before the washer sealed. How are you using them?

6. ECIGUY

ECIGUY

Pure Choice 520-505-8355 has banjo fittings.

7. i have used the banjo fittings from Pure Choice Motorsports , they can really help if your MC is in a tight spot

8. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

Thanks guys.

I'm using a Ford Master cylinder, and the fittings are on the left side of the MC.

Running a right hand drive car means there is little room between it and the clutch pedal assembly, and clutch MC.

9. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Call Alex 5491 7688

Ive known him for over 25 years and he is a stand up guy.

10. spookydave

spookydave

I don't want to spam but you did ask.

I make hose fittings and DOT brake hoses. I have piles of different fittings. Figure out what size banjo bolt you have and give me a call @ 714 223 9322. just noticed your location, maybe email is easier. [email protected]
    I should have what you are looking for in both -3AN and 3/8-24 inverted flare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was just thinking about becoming an Alliance vendor. Maybe now's the time to get that going.