Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rigaud QUE. hot rod rumble pics 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by screwball, Aug 7, 2011.

1. screwball

screwball

and more damn that didnt work

2. screwball

screwball

hope this works

Attached Files:

3. screwball

screwball

Not yet just getting all the bugs out of it first and want to do all the mods at once and bring it out next year looking completely different. I hope you dont mind me painting it the same color as your Chevy but with scallops.

4. screwball

screwball

Lots of good shot there. And just to let every one know as I am uni lingual English born in Toronto there was no language issues at all. After going to this show I want to learn french.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  5. sickboy

sickboy
    from canada

it was my first time at the rumble also... i had a great time even if i had to leave early... some nice cars and nice people, even bumped into some guys i hadn't seen in a while can't wait for next year... if anyone needs a camping spot next year pm me i live 15mins away and have a large property were you could put up several tents, cars and stuff...

6. koolkemp

koolkemp

Its a neat color, really pops in the sun but make sure you put some clear on it, they sell a matt clear now or you can spring for regular urethane clear as its compatible...but it scratches easily without something to protect it, I am gonna do a little more work on the Chev in the spring and reshoot the blue and silver flake the top :D

7. I didn't take a camera so I shouldn't complain about the pics, had people showing up at the door that got my name from others at the show,have to wait and see where it leads.

8. clockwork31

clockwork31

I will post more pictures as soon as I get home, great show, great people, amazing weather. I was placing the cars with some other guys that day.

9. screwball

screwball

Next year yall drop by the Valiant and say hi. Any one coming down to Upper Canada Village this Sunday week end. No where as kool as Rigaud. Any one coming down to Upper Canada car show this Sunday put on by the Cornwall car club? Also 20-21 Aug there is a automotive flea market going on in Ottawa in the town of Metcalfe Ont just south of Ottawa.

10. koolkemp

koolkemp

Hey Pete see if you can find me a decent 1965 Ont license plate for my truck at that flea market will ya?

11. This was the first 'hot rod' show I've been to. I've hit up the usual muscle/street rod stuff in the past, but I have to say that this show kicked the ass of every other one I've been to this year, and last!

BIG thumbs up to the organizers, hopefully I can get my 54 Savoy in running condition for next year.

Now, what's this about a flea market in Metcalfe? That's 10 minutes from my house! :D I'm going to have to make a phone call...

12. screwball

screwball

Call me I will let you know. Next year you are welcome to travel with us.

13. don daddyo

don daddyo

This was an amazing show with lot's of kool hot rods & customs... congrats to all organizers ... Be there with mine next year !!!

14. It was good to see you there, Daddy-o!

15. mgermca

mgermca

Newspaper article on Martin Fontaine, one of the co-conspirators in organizing the Rigaud meet from the Montreal Gazette August 15th 2011 attached.

Good reading!

Attached Files: