Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Rex Burnett

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 23, 2008.

1. beeper

beeper

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

The Nostalgia Nats and the NDRA, God yes, those again were glory days and Brian and Tom were responsible for putting them on and making us drive all the way to Baylands-Fremont, Can't forget about Jerry Morelands 40 Sedan that ran with some fast company. Co-incidentally, that's why Pete Chapouris'Limefire was created along with a cutaway? And can you believe that Rex was still at it till the end=What a talent!

3. beeper

beeper

4. beeper

beeper

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  5. beeper

beeper

6. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

Do you think original Rex Burnett illustrations might be worth something? There are some going at a sale today!

7. Roadcow

Roadcow
    from Calif.

I worked at Ferrari of Los Gatos and lived with Brian for a couple of years before he and Richard opened the shop. Brian has a passion for anything fast and I learned allot from him. He once told me he wanted to earn his money while he was young so he could enjoy his family. I was lucky enough to help detail the Deucarri before the Oakland Roadster show. He had a few drawings his father had done at his home and they were awesome. Condolences to Brian at his dad's passing.
    Britt

Stogy likes this.