Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Revisiting the Race of Gentlemen...

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jive-Bomber, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Wow, neat post!!!

Thanks JiveBomber, thanks all, for the kind words.

I was actually searching for my thread to post on and this popped up. Nice surprise!

Few things I'd like to touch on.

1. This year in Wildwood is going to be sick! October 1,2,3,& 4. Tickets and info at [email protected]

2. We are working on other locations we can not discuss yet as things could backfire. Stay tuned.

3. It would be easy to do Trogs all over! Not our plan!!! If we did, it would weaken our Wildwood event. It would also get real bland, real quick! With over watering you get saturation!!!

4. We are working on 4 different site locations across the Us that want us. We will give you something special in each if we get all our Ok's.

5. We are waiting to hear some great news we hope in the next two weeks. We keep saying we have big news, but when you deal with local gov., it's not that easy to get things done quickly. Therefore we keep our lips sealed. Loose lips sink ships!

Be patient, hopefully we have something good for you soon!!!

In the meantime, we are going up to Canada for some ice motorcycle racing on some crazy private property we found. In March we will have some film for you and announce a date for a big 2016 race. Cars and bikes!
    A few Model T snowmobiles too. Oh, and our new ice plane contraption.

Cheers all!!!

2. Another neat vid.

3. Our buddy David Carlo always gets some good shots. Carlo will be with us up in Canada.