Register now to get rid of these ads!

Restoration, Customizing, Fabrication, Metal Shaping

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by austinmetalshaper, Jul 21, 2017.

1. IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0788.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_1258.JPG IMG_1222.JPG IMG_4160.JPG IMG_3930.JPG IMG_3628.JPG IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3572.JPG FB4D96AB-D708-4923-8612-9C982C3BADA0.jpg
    Hello,
    I own a metal shop in East Central Wisconsin where i specialize in automotive metal work. I launched Paruch Automotive Craftsmanship out of my passion for craftsmanship and my continued quest to grow, learn, and challenge myself in this rewading career.

I have been restoring word class automobiles for years, and I have worked on dozens of vehicles presented at premier concourse events including Pebble Beach, Amelia Island and more. I have been fortunate to work on beautiful vehicles including Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Bentley, Maserati, as well as a long list of domestic muscle cars and hot rods. High-end collector car restoration and sheet metal shaping is my specialty.

Drop me a line if you are in search of a friendly and reliable craftsman for your next job.
    Www.paruchautomotivecraftsmanship.com
    (262) 339 - 0180

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  2. gsnort

gsnort
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Are you able to fabricate upper rear wheel arch patch panels for my '52 2-door Chevy? If so, how long would it take you to make them? Thanks.

HMCFab9 likes this.
  3. HMCFab9

HMCFab9

If you are still in need of these panels, call the shop # posted.
    It looks like Austin hasn't been on the forum lately.

The shop is located in kaukana, Wis just west of highway 55 on highway OO / hyland ave.

I work there & custom metal fabrication is the shop's specialty.
    Thanks