Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rescued a Future H.A.M.B.er!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Destralo Roach, May 23, 2011.

1. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

Well I was going out the Vinking Fest on the penensula and it was night time, just before Finn Hill Road I see some small round tail lights blink, my head lights show a 56 Buick two door hardtop slammed custom on the side of the shoulder, I stopped and seems dude was out of gas, Now he knows how far he can go when the gage says some gas left... ;)

Hellped him get to the gas staition and offerd to pay for it, but he wouldnt and got me some coffe for my troulbles.. :)

Went back and pulled up behind a car, Wrong One!!! :eek: Stater, gave him a start, said sorry and all was good.

Dropped hime off with the stater making shure no one hit him and seen the car in Paulsbogh latter.

Hope to see him on here as a new member......Roach.

(Guy with the 53 Ford Customline)

2. olds vroom

olds vroom

Its great to see all us car guys helping each outher out in those situations I have always done that and carma has come back around to help me recently when the wifes car had one of its tantroms.

3. Keep

Keep

Cool story, not many people will actually stop to help anyone anymore. I have been on the giving and receiving end!

Glad to know there are still some out there.

4. RichG

RichG

Good man, keep building up that karma!

5. skoh73

skoh73

Good on ya! Old car guys are the greatest.