Register now to get rid of these ads!

requirements for selling "goods"

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 2345.coupe, Oct 14, 2015.

1. I see lots of cars in the for sale forum and there by new "members" with one or two posts. No introduction, just wanting to use this forum to sell there" goods''. I think we should have a minimum post requirement before you can sell anything in the classifieds. 25 posts is the requirement in other forums before you can post in their classifieds.
    I don't know about you but for some reason that turns me off when I see a car posted and then research the seller only to find out it's his first post. Plus it's always good insurance to buy from a alliance member, that way your protected.

henryj1951 likes this.
  2. You make a great point, and like yourself, I'm skeptical of those who just get on here to take advantage of free ads. The only problem with requiring a minimum post count is that they will just go ride the "welcome wagon" and post up a bunch of welcomes on the intro page to get their post count up to the minimum.:(

3. Hell,I'm a sorry bastard.BUT I report those type of guys...Ryan usually will delete their ad.

4. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

ya post count ..---- then could i buy/sell...?
    i'm not in the bizz but on occasion it might be nice to BUY/SELL
    some left over part , and not HAVE to be a PAYING member....
    to help out a fellow carnut (him or me):cool:

5. Travis T

Travis T

Another forum I belong to has a 100 post minimum or you can buy a 30 day pass. Works great at keeping the trash out.

6. ........................Nothing stopping you from buying and selling now.:confused:

7. I will not buy from anyone that hasn't been a member of the hamb for more than a year,and you can bet your sweet arse I won't spend a nickle with someone who has never participated on any of the forums.

Johnny come lately is here today,sell or rip you off and gone tomorrow. HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

because
    it says this
    to
    me
    '(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

9. ................It says that for everyone so people don't post on ads with stuff like "Hey cool car" and continually bump ads to the top. In fact, you no longer can post on ads that aren't yours and original posters can only bump their ads after 3 days. Take a minute and read the classified rules. It's worth the read.:)

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  10. Regardless of post count no one can reply to a classified and we all get the ... You have insufficient privileges to reply here message if we try. HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  11. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA